Front bumper done

JAM rear bumper strengthened

Mapping

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

got the front bumper back on but havent got the front lip or the jam rear back yet tho

did this today

DSCF0800.jpg

air con went years ago so this compressor was doing nothing, also weighs 1.6kg so that should cover dinner next time im out in it lol

Adjustable cam gears are en route too now, got a mate coming over on 5th June hoping to get the cam gears on and cams in car, then ready for mapping got a few lightweight pulleys to go on and help too

Checked out the cams tonight, they look pretty good and got this little tyke from Aus too, rather nice I must say

IMG_0396.jpg

So on june 5th should get all this together and in the car

Good as gold tbh fella feel the grip and the 1.5 way nature of it makes it easier to slow down, nice pull but very controllable

Lickle bit done today, cleaned up the auto TPS and re-painted it, also used some wet and dry to clean up the inside of the tb and its very nice and smooth now should improve the air flow and only took a few mins

Tomorrow is gna be a good one I hope too, got some lightweight pulleys going on, along with the SPS cams and adjustable cam gear I hope, so should hopefully make some nice changes before the mapping

Bad news though noticed some serious surface rust on the driver's rear arch when I was washing the car today, not happy - gotta get that sorted ASAP!

Went quite well today actually whacked the SPS 265 cams in and they started straight up no messing or even fiddling with timing was amazing, the difference is brilliant too so much pull cant wait for it to be mapped, here is a pic of the cam gear on the replacement cams

IMG_0400.jpg

also it didn't wanna be hidden away so taking the lead from our Supra driving friends, I cut a bit out of the cam cover

IMG_0402.jpg

As for the two pulleys, the power steering one was as good as gold, but couldn't budge the alternator one so that's staying standard

IMG_0401.jpg