Norwegian Ep91, TD04, 285whp, 321nM. Alive again!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Need to roll my rear arches before I go lower. And get some stiffer springs for my coilovers. In front my teins are on the lowest. Would be nice with some camber on the rear, but difficult to make. In front wheels are perfect. 8,25x15 ET0;)

I'm a Toyota mechanic.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my new turbo this week. A gt30. I have also started to take apart my new 5e engine to control that everything is okay. Everything seems fine till now. Will mount cruise valvesprings and zep oilsump to it. Otherwise no needs to upgrade. Just needs bigger injectors and weld a manifold and exhaust.

Starletturbo2.jpg

Starletturbo.jpg

i think the wheels are slight over kill, get some livesports skirts and overfenders and they might look at home

the starlet doesnt have the arches and lines for mega dish rims.

other than that, this is an amazingly beautiful car though mate, keep up the good work :p

• 1 month later...

Nothing big have happened. Sorted most of the parts and disassembled the head. I'm not very impressed with the ZEP racing sump. Looks like a kid have welded it....

This is how my dinner table looks now...

110_4585.jpg

110_4590.jpg

110_4598.jpg

Hmmmmm, big seats on those valves!

- If they are exhaust...probably ok as the cooling you get from the big seat on the valve while its closed and in contact with the (cooler) head is very handy on a turbo engine.

- But if they are inlet....HAS to be worth getting an extra angled cut (back-cut) on there to get a bit more flow at low lift?

Just a thought, engines aren't normally my thing! :)