UKSO's hottest girlfriend

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the woods is very dangerous I got caught by the police drove off still half naked. Got pulled over copper opened the door asked what we had been up to thought we were doing drugs saw my bottom half was undressed and said I'll give you 5 mins and shut my door haha

Yeah not long after when we were erm, ehem, some chavs drove past in a van and then came back lol! Just drove off no issues.

I was sat in a layby in the middle of nowhere at about 3AM not long ago with a lass innocently just chatting and a copper drove past and came back and searched the whole car inside out looking for drugs. Was funny when he pulled a bag of condoms out my door pocket! His words were "oh ah pokey pokey" lol!

Never been officially caught :p

I can guess who that is :D

Haha! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Very tasteful Adz :)

Any excuse to put your photography skills to the test!

Thanks Dave! :D She had a really nice body, and a really shit personality to go with it lol! Had a good laugh though and maybe got a bit too much into the photography at the time when we were meant to be doing other stuff :p... If you put some photos of Kate up you'd probably end up looking like the knife holder in the kitchen :p. And be warned as there is also a UKSCs hottest boyfriend thread lol!