Sparkys EP82 quadlight

A recent pic I just found with some mates car at a local cruise not so long ago ;)

IMG_0308_preview.jpg

love the car mate, keep up the good work, i have got a thing for silver quadlights i love em :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you love my figure really :angry2:

Got the car back and it feels completely different!!

Must admit still not what I want but hey... Pav said the response is the same as his TD04 so thats not good!!

Should be on boost by 2.5k but not getting full boost until 4.krpm :surrender: so that needs to be sorted

Other than that she didnt miss a beat on the track today and shamed alot of high powered 4wd cars and yes it was wet!! Think I was more or less dead last and over took every car on track including Evo3, skylines, mx5/6's and Gaz in the 4wd EP85 but im sure he pulled off with problems

Have an onboard video will get it off Stevo when he uploads it :unsure:

Cheers Cragle any pics or vids? :surrender:

I really enjoyed myself and cant wait to do some more trackdays, the car performed well and the lack of boost low revs didnt really affect it on track.

Cheers Driver mate I totally understand, will have a mess about with the AVCR and get the fuelling checked

Adjusted the actuator to about .8 bar and messed about with the AVCR a bit and its a completely different car again!!!

I actually have some resposne now before 4.5k rpm

Still not perfect though so some more fiddlingto do, full boost is about 3.5-4k but it wasnt even coming on boost until 4.5k before!!

Going to ring Weston later tell them the crack, will need it mapped again now :surrender:

Guest Enzo

what about google video?

must have been good sticking the two fingers up to the 4wd brigade,:D

you will need to get your ass up here for the kames day when it materialises

i dont think you will need your car mapped again and

i agree, disconect that avcr and try it with just the actuater.

Cheers guys the videos in the EP Videos section enjoy :D

@ Enzo etc I have more or less sorted the problem, adjusted the actuator and fiddled with the AVCR, full boost is around 3200rpm now, bit more fiddling and it should be good :D

Dont ask mate, was meant to be £300 and I said can you set up my AVCR aswell and he said yea no problem.

Went and picked the car up and had a nice bill of £431!!

I was like wooaah I only brought £300 and he said we will call it £400 then. Not even happy with the map tbh need to phone them

Looks great man, the track looks a lot dryer in those pics too!

From what I could see from the settings, it looks like weston barely touched your avcr. :D I would be having words with them too if I was in your position.

Still, glad the boost is coming in much sooner now. :D

Cheers for the help on the AVCR mate, I got a better undertanding off everything now :D

Paid them fuckin £100 to set it up so if you say they didnt do much that has really pissed me off :D

Guest Enzo
Went and picked the car up and had a nice bill of £431!!

I was like wooaah I only brought £300 and he said we will call it £400 then.

thats not on and totaly wrong business ethics

i would have point blank kicked up a stink about that to be honest dude

Guest Enzo

infact thinking about that pisses me off, i dont know why,

they have abused your good nature as you gave them the extra 100

their named and shamed now for doin that anyways

I was kinda gutted as I went up there with £300, I was like look you told me £300 so I borught £300, plus the didnt mention how much it was INCLUDING the VAT. If the say £300 thats what you expect to pay :D

I couldnt argue though because he had it wrote down that it was an extra £75+VAT for the AVCR and that we spoke about that over the phone, I think I would of remembered that dont you? :D

Oh well whats done is done, just going to get my mate to map it now, he done his Colt Turbo himself and thats running fine!!

Sorry to hear about the overpriced bill bro.

Hope your mate can get it sorted.

Some home tuners are really capable.

Will check out your screaming vids later :D

Glad to see you are spending more time enjoying the EP.

Peace

Joz

Cheers guys :)

Slight problem, shes loosing water somewhere, hope its not a massive issue i.e headgasket on the way out. Anyone know what boost the standard HG is good for?