Sparkys EP82 quadlight

yea its a nightmare mate so Takata's and things will have to wait im afraid. Not too bothered now though because i decided the GT is not coming out until 2011 so theres no rush :p Oh and I forgot to mention I might have a catch can and dash loom as mine is shot, but thats just minor updates :). And its a RaceTech/SPS TD04 kitd mate. 1 of 4 ever made, dont know if you have seen it but its got to be one of the sexiest kits out there IMO :p Sorry about the mini essay im on my phone :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea its a nightmare mate so Takata's and things will have to wait im afraid. Not too bothered now though because i decided the GT is not coming out until 2011 so theres no rush B) Oh and I forgot to mention I might have a catch can and dash loom as mine is shot, but thats just minor updates :) . And its a RaceTech/SPS TD04 kitd mate. 1 of 4 ever made, dont know if you have seen it but its got to be one of the sexiest kits out there IMO :) Sorry about the mini essay im on my phone :p

Will race you to the finish line Sparky as mine won't be done till sometime in 2011 :p

Anything from RaceTech is mint so good choice, think im just going to go for a tongs hybrid from Enzo, should be more than enough for me!

Jason :D

Jase i think i standard ct9 would be more than enough for you tbh :)

Yes but there is still a chance i could still be alive after a crash, if i have a hybrid then i know im going to be dead.... :D:) ........plus its not mental enough for me!!!!! :D

Cheers Tommy where you from mate? :)

And Amjad, I believe in good things come to those who wait, plus I havent got much choice I am effing skint :)

JapShow, rolling road day and JapFest 2 coming up soon so doubt there will be many updates soon.

Oh my ZEP revers scoop turned up today :D its damaged but I knew that and its hardly anything so s'all good :D

Pics later

Yea hopefully he is getting a S2000 and it wont be any good to him then :)

Right PB sorted its act out now so just a few pics of what I have gathered lately.

360cc RX7 injectors

04052010236.jpg

TRD front coilovers to replace my leaky Teins

30042010225.jpg

30042010226.jpg

Cruise Gearknob

04062010254.jpg

Emanage Ulitmate

30052010246.jpg

30052010247.jpg

Nice build thread an you can even see you taking the pic in the emange :D

Look forward to seeing it complete an the racetech stuff does look amazing, need to save an buy a manifold of them :)

• 1 month later...

After 8 months of waiting its finally here ;)

RaceTech/SPS TD04 kit, and its sooooo sexy :(

Anyway some pics :(

31072010318.jpg

31072010319.jpg

31072010320.jpg

31072010321.jpg

31072010322.jpg

31072010323.jpg

Oh and I will have my Willwoods in 3 weeks, just put a deposit down :D

The way things are going I think I will have everything I need for the rebuild before christmas so keep watching for updates :(

Thanks guys :(

Charlie, it WONT be on the road this side of christmas whether its built or not, dont want to bring it out in the gash winter, will just be pointless anyway on some r888's and lots of boost :(

Amjad it was second had, just fitted to the car and removed though and didnt actually cover any miles ;)