Top Posters In This Topic

3 days :thumbsup:

WOOO

Your to early bud :mellow:

Work all day 2mz then sun

My SR's being picked up

The Mon the V is mine :thumbsup:

So 3 days today :)

nice motor mate got my first v a couple of month ago there good fun. the digestives as wheels are a bit shit for the handling tho lol

Yeah i can imagine, I'm wanting a set of A-Tech Erasers but cant buy them now otherwise they'll eat like a grand or sumin stupid like that to get them over here then tired, so If anyone already got some over here they want to sell I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands for a bit of mulah

Cheers for all the comments as well lads :D

So am I!

Cant wait!

The guy who's brought my SR is picking it up at 6 tonight so all the money ready for the V when he hands over the dollar

Then gna pic the V up 2mz morning :thumbsup:

Also I'm in the process o trying to get my hands on Andy.i's Erasers but he's up in Scotland...

So its a lot of hard work and I've not got a massive amount of funds because of buying the V in the first place

BUT I WANT THEM :mellow:

So will be worth the effort if i manage to get them :thumbsup:

Saw this today

Tis nice, had a little ride too. Was strange though being in a Glanza that didn't make loud dump noises or make an exhaust noise.... lol

Nice in a way, but then again I'm a chilled out driver :)

Once u go black u never go back.

;)

haha

It just looks so mean altho the headlights are a bit fogged as looks theres condensation in them so might have to invest in some new 1s soonish

Cant get over the standard handling tho everyone talks like its rubbish when in reality its not bad at all

Alough after going out in Joe_ep91's V its definatly lacking

So im thinking of getting the handling up to par first tho

Planning KYB shocks

Not sure what springs yet

Then rear anti roll bar and anti lift kit

Also thinking of spacers on the wheels to widen the wheel base

Then gonna upgrade the breaks to give me more stopping power as tbh the powers plenty for me :)

But this will take some time

Id also like to get it in to be serviced and all the gaskets and seals etc changed as well as get the cambelt done to :)

So that will be the more iminent plan me thinks

Cant get over the power difference with the turbo tho

You can just rape practically everything on the road, or at least thats what it feels lik :p

Il get some pics up once the alarm, immobilier and turbo timer are on and its had a good wash :)

My sister decided to shoot a couple pics when i was fitting my new glanza stickers then i took a few aswell :lol:

Got some nice stealth black ones on the sides then black starlet sticker on the back now but run out of time to replace the Glanza V sticker on the back

I also brought myself a lil turbo snail too :wub:

Anyway heres a few pics of the new bad boy

_MG_7970.jpg

_MG_7966.jpg

_MG_7969.jpg

_MG_7967.jpg

_MG_7952.jpg

_MG_7954.jpg

_MG_7964.jpg

_MG_7965.jpg

_MG_7989.jpg

I always wanted to do one of these :thumbsup:

_MG_7947.jpg

Cheers lads

Its a lot of fun but im starting to realise if u drive it on high boost and play with it all the time it drinks petrol like nething... :thumbsup:

But who cares :lol:

I've been driving it on low boost everywhere and then if i come into a national speed limit area or a set of lights or a round about it switch and play :wub:

@ Dale

Its magic :D

...or photoshop

:wub:

Il do some shooting on fri at the Medstone meet atm I've gotta get on with uni wrk as got so much to do :thumbsup:

Blaa!

Really want it dropped tho, feels to much like driving a boat :lol:

officially the first person to see this beast :wacko: shame cudn take a better look mate but as you were aware i was at work wen u came round lol. BUt mate these shots after youve cleaned it look immmaculate! u gotta superb one there mate. Cant wait to see her friday and have a properlittle inspection ;)

@@ the turbo snail! awsome! i neeed me one, where from Mr JagBoost?

Egay mate :p

i just wana get the bastard slammed

Im thinking go all out on handling mods n do it all at once Rear anti roll bar, pinhard rod, anti lift kit, thinking maybe a set of those KYB ultras and then just some apex or cobra 40mm springs

Stuff coilies! :p

Egay mate :p

i just wana get the bastard slammed

Im thinking go all out on handling mods n do it all at once Rear anti roll bar, pinhard rod, anti lift kit, thinking maybe a set of those KYB ultras and then just some apex or cobra 40mm springs

Stuff coilies! :p

I thought you kept saying pinhard rod, its fucking PANHARD rod you nob lol :p Get the bitch slammed man, you will not regret it. How soon can this happen?

Joe

Im thinkin buy all the stuff with in the next couple weeks or so and do it all in one go PANHARD ROD, rear arb, anti lift kit, 40mm springs (im thinking apex), then some KYB ultra shocks (the gold things)

Im finding it really hard to park as well (as in next to curbs) which is wierd i think the extra inch or so really makes a difference ride hight wise as i always seem to park the boat about half a foot away from the curb... :unsure:

Love it tho :surrender:

really really nice looking glanza there man, i cant wait to see it when your finished with it :surrender:

just hope mine looks this good when i get it hopefully next week.... so yeah i also know how you felt with the waiting to get it!! lol it sucks!!!! :unsure: