Thats right ladies and gentle manzies

JAG has gone to the dark side, Black V styleee

I've just had a lad put down a diposit on my SR and im quite heartbroken tbh to think that its gonna be gone soon

So to soothe my aching heart i thought id put up a new thread ^_^

Picking it up on April 27th First UK owner :D

Standard 98 spec V with front lip, tinted windows, Origional crazy fury starlet mats, full Jap service history with 1 Jap owner from new, a few lil Razo extras but no sound system, missing the wind defenders, and the side Glanza vinyls. :p

Im thinking stealth ninja style for this bad boy

Plan:

- Fit my Blitz duel drive :D

- Black all the badges and stickers (+ fit turbo snail)

- Get it cat 1 alarmed and immobilised asap

- Cambelt done for peace of mind

- Get it Undersealed

- Needs a CD player to fill a hole the hole in the centre console due to the Jap owner taking out the sound system which looks to have been a double din jobbie

- Standard Glanza rear speakers as it has none (Japman took them out before sale again)

- Drivers seat bolster (left side) has got all twisted and come away from the seat slightly and got twisted round the back so need to take the seat apart and sort that as well

- Work out wether the turbo timer in it is dead or just not linked up then either get it fixed, turn it on or bin it? :D

-Buy some wind defenders (hasn't currently got any)

Hopefully get these basics done over summer

Future plans:

- Get it dropped 40mm

- Some sexy 15 inch 7 spoke gunmetal grey A-Tech Erasers

- Boost gauge

- Front mount

- Rear anti roll bar

- Also quite fancy a HKS high power silent exhaust (bit pricey tho)

Just the standard typical stuff really to make it more sexy etc

Then go for a bit of power once I've got that lot down me thinks :p

Anyway here's the sales photos

(I'll shoot some JAG style ones when i get my mits on it)

d6ce_1.jpg

d825_1.jpg

d96f_1.jpg

db10_1.jpg

e38b_1.jpg

BO3cnBWkKGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8BJw3NNdKD.jpg

BO3d-wB2kKGrHgoH-DYEjlLl5L7BJw3NYDO.jpg

e1fa_1.jpg

e08b_1.jpg

df5e_1.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£3250 mate, could see it as being a bit pricey in the credic crunch

But its got 84,000km on it and prety standard doesn't look like its been tampered with in japland other than having a sound system in it and a set of rims on in its previous life

+ Its 98 spec so i wont need to pay out for the late spec clusters and lights etc + its got that mean front lip on it

So prety ripe for the picking by my standards and i like the idea its gonna need modding a bit to restore it to a standard V before i mod it up

Nice lil project ^_^

Nice price mate.. some of the prices on ebay for 98's are just madness... £4500 standard with 100km etc lol.. no wonder they have been on there since i bought mine last year ^_^ .

Theres a proper nice late spec black V on the which is still over in Japland

Looks so nice would have liked that one really but to get it imported as well as paying from the car to start with would just be hardcore rape....

:D

And this ones pretty lush with the same millage and less mods and already imported and all that hassle so just makes it about 1000 times easier

Cant wait to get it tho im having trouble trying not to walk round making dump valve noises as im just to excited

I got some strange looks at work the other day tho but i just cant hide my excitement ^_^

Cheers guy really cant wait to get my mits on it ^_^

Ringing around at the moment to try get an alarm and immobiliser sorted as soon it its in my possetion to make sure no bastards gonna go robbing it from me

@ Joe - I'll be straight over mate then we can fit the bov :D

Take it that extra screws still in your glove box?

@ Ecksjay - :p