@Joe

I could have afforded them today but i went to Stone Henge so that ate up some money...

But Dano's gna lend me £150 so soon as he lends me the dollar il get um :)

So hoping to order them 2moz or sun or sumin like that

N i'll make sure to come straight over once its all slammed etc :(

@ V

Wont be lowered for Medstone mate dont think I'll have time and wont have the money to get the tracking sorted n stuff

Im low on cash atm sadly but hopefully by Sept (despite it being a way away) i'll have all my handley bits on

Then in Sept get some student loan monies :)

So il sort out my sound system a bit more n that bastard drivers seat as well

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not checked this out for a long time mate and really impressed with some of the bits you've got. Indicators look much better in black mate, good job.

really impressed with some of the bits you've got.

All the girls tell me that....

:(

:)

Just fed up of driving a powerboat atm to be honest.... :)

Need to get it all sorted

• 2 weeks later...

Slammed!

KYB Excel-G shocks, Spax 40mm SSX springs and Whiteline Panhard Rod on ;)

Feels so much better, the rides a bit hard but my drivers seats gay so i wana get a nice bucket in it n hopefully make it a little nicer

_MG_8596.jpg

_MG_8597.jpg

_MG_8598.jpg

_MG_8600.jpg

_MG_8601.jpg

_MG_8602.jpg

_MG_8603.jpg

Next step fit anit lift kit and rear anti-roll bar

Not that its not solid as a rock already ;)

Cheers for the comments lads ;)

The springs r solid got a slight bit of give in them but only ever so slightly

Its strange to go from the SR to a standard V then havin it slammed ;)

SR was but far a nicer ride but this thing feels like its on rails it just sits so flat!

Anyone had any problems with grinding out with it this low?

Im a bit worried about speed bumps n slopes a bit as not experience any yet :s

lol

That looks like a fine ride height, mine used to be a fair bit lower and I didn't really have any problems, well I do have a big hole in my flexi on the exhaust though. ;)

It does have a very nice stance yours though, looks very nice. The foglight replacing the reverse light is quite novel too.;)

That looks so much better jag, give it a few weeks and it will look even lower. I have to go over 2 speedbumps a day and just take it mega slow prob bot 2mph lol. I know what you mean though the springs are pretty hard.

Keep up the good work mr jag ;)

chanelle x

Ahh dude that looks mint!! now either spray those rims black or get some nice beasty 15's on there!

that's a really nice height, mine is lower and i scrap on everything!! does my head in!

super nice progress bud ;)

;) lots of comments ;)

lol

Just declared the lowering aswell as dumpvalve and anti-roll bar (which havn't got on yet but did it anyway)

£20 :p

I was expecting like £50-100 or something rediculous like that!

:D

So next on the agenda is get the rear anti-roll bar and the anti lift kit on

Then attack the seats, Id love a pair of recaros but their so expensive so might just try hunt myself down a pair of good nic scoobie seats as the standard ones my mates got in his impreza are pretty sweet

Also want to get the sound system sorted out and get a new front speaker from japland then 6x9's for the rear and possibly an amp

Then once all that is done im thinking wheels although that might be a while as theirs only 1 set of wheels il settle for Final Speed Erasers reli reli want some either in gunmetal or silver me thinks :p

So batz gna have to be a japland jobbie but with the exchange rates like they are fuck updating the wheels any time soon ;)

Cheer lads

Gota say it did look wank as hell sitting a foot out of the arches

Just looks so much more in proportion now its lower :p

@MJ - I went up Tovil tip to get rid of a load of crap outa the garage and drove past your house twice but no car so presumed you were at wrk :p

Il try pop over thur or fri night of sumin (what time you finish work?)

Would 2nite but im wrkin at 5.30 :p

:thumbsup: Cheers mate

I just wana get the rest of the stuff on now then get the tracking sorted

Then sept time il get the sound system sorted n attack the seats :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...

Woah 6 months since I touched this last...

Well not much has happened really

Anyway since i last posted I got a set of black Enkie RPF1's in pretty mint condition wrapped in 2 Toyo R888 tires and 2 Toyo Proxys from Mr.Tattoo and they've been sitting on the car for a month or so now, make such a difference from the standard wheels as they're just so light.

They also fill the front arches perfectly and the back sits a little high but not excessively.

Also got myself an Apexi filter for a bit of a steel so thats on and i relocated it to the end of the EFI pipe as oppose to at the back of the bay.

I've also manage to destroy my camera by melting the circuits inside it on holiday.

So only pic I've got with the new wheelies really are at meets at night (borrowing the girlfriends camera)

_MG_8740.jpg

I've got a nice selection of toys sitting around my room tho ready to go on ^_^

The Whiteline rear anti roll bar is still sittin next to my bed screaming 'Fit me!'

I sold the Whiteline anti-lift kit as i needed some cash as i was a bit tight a few months ago :s

Other toys include HKS electronic boost gauge,

HKS adjustable actuator (as i took the boost restriction off and was lightly hitting fuel cut so put it back on to play it safe, I miss it though...)

OEM wind deflectors which just need a little clean up before fitting

Also got a set of nice JDM Carrozzeria rear speakers also from Mr.Tattoo which are currently sat on the parcel shelf atm but not wired in yet.

Also I got a set of centre caps to fit the RPF1's but dont want to fit them yet due to the cold and i dont want them braking on me :s

Then last but not least the snow and ice shreaded one of my Glanza vinyls down the side so I've got a new 1 ready to go on but as weth everything else stuff fitting that til it warms up.

Other than that my car had was MOT'd last week and passed with an advisory on the rear drivers wheel as its worn on the inside so need to get the wheels realigned me thinks then slap another proxy on that wheel.

I got some red paint for my fog as the fog in the number plate surround went kinda orange so i ended up spraying the bulb red as i couldn't get the number plate surround apart and i couldn't spray the lens in the winter weather as that would be a bit silly.

So yeah wait for the warmer weather and start piling parts onto the car, then I'll start thinking about what's next although I still need to sort the wafty bolster...

I want a set of Recaro's really but not so sure about wether to just get the bolster fixed instead and wait for seat upgrade...?