• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan, they are class, hoping to get them in later in week.

Cheers Jay, I just did what you said lol, will be coming knocking on your door soon :(:thumbsup:

FEW MONTHS???? what is wrong with you, you should have your badgersport inc title removed

Cheers Joel, anytime mate, just shout and make sure we are in.

I know, i feel bad driving past you on a sat and beeping lol.

Few bits are due to be going to Alan one of these days, hopefully soon too.

Glad to see the red ranger is still on the mend, must come and see fire ranger

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Update

So ye, it appears I buy my brother spoilers for Christmas and birthday! Alan E has recently repaired and repainted the Livesports front splitter, and has fitted this along with a Winning Sports rear spoiler (NEVER seen another one ever) and an OEM ducktail from Aidan (EP Styling). Alan has also painted up the ZEP reverse scoop that Mark got from Sparky ready for an FMIC one day! car has also recently had an all new exhaust from Alan E, we believe it to be a 5Zigen item with custom stainless steel centre section...not 100% sure but sounds and looks mint.

more pics to follow but here's some of the spoilers! Doubt we'll see the combo of Winning Sports & OEM ducky any time other than this!

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

Phil.

cheers dudes! rather unique to say the least eh??!!

I'm really pleased with how we have developed this project. Originally we were going to keep it standardish, but i'm dead chuffed with how it has progressed. Full photoshoot is needed once Mark finishes a few final items.

Phil.