Chanelle's Glanza Rep Build Thread

thanks Galliano

I did think about keeping the bootlid with the tte spoiler a while back, but everytime i look at the glanza bootlid i have sitting at home i cant resist it.

Im going to go back to sprayart (where i got my car sprayed) and ask him to machine polish my whole car and get him to fill in all the chips i have got, so the paintwork will be looking brand spanking new. :lol:

chanelle x

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front end looks shocking now compared to the rear, looks so shonkey its unreal. I will not dissapoint ya all, trust me it will look stunning with the front end on. Next on my list is getting a custom made middle section between £100 - £150 and hopefully the arches rolled. Also would like to get a corolla manifold but they are looking to be rarer than i thought. I am definatly gonna purchase a duck spoiler, always had a soft spot for them, not sure whever to get a carbon fibre one or not as not sure if it will look stupid or not.

chanelle x

Update!

Have got a duck spoiler coming shortly, already in primer, so will be getting andy to get this sprayed and fitted for me, hopefully before JAE. I really think this will top the rep off nicely, as i have been wanting one of these for a little while. Also bit a nice peice of genuine cf, but can you tell me what you reckon it is???

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

spoiler3.jpg

coolingpanel2.jpg

chanelle x

Cheers for the comment guys.

I thought there was something wrong with the cooling panel as he wnted £60 inc delivery, which i thought was a bargain but now realise why lol. Thanks for noticing guys as i would of never realised and would of been stuck with it.

Next on my list is;

* a cooling panel

* magnecor kv85's

* new number plates

* rad cap (not sure which one though)

* oil filler cap (not sure which one)

* momo steering wheel

* momo gear knob

Got my mot and tax running out in the end of August so will get a full service done aswell i think.

ONLY 2 WEEKS TO GO AND FRONT END GOES ON WOOP WOOP!!!

chanelle x

duck tails are for winners! fact! good choice!

also, you'd best talk to Joz about cooling panels - he has a Glanza fornt end on a UK spec car, i know he had issues getting the panel to line up properly as his car is not a factory Glanza, i think he had to drill some extra holes, just a word of warning.

Phil.

Thanks for letting me know phil.

I have dropped him a pm.

What would i do without you lot hey, half the stuff i would of bought would of been wrong lol. I would just like to thank everyone for the help and advise throughout my thread, im so appreciative you wouldn't beleive it. Dont know what i would of done lol. :angry2::wub:

Thanks for all the comments guys

chanelle x

I've been wanting to see what a duck spoiler would look like with the tte spoiler for ages...car is looking well!

Pretty sure she got a Glanza tailgate to go on??

I've been wanting to see what a duck spoiler would look like with the tte spoiler for ages...car is looking well!

I have a glanza bootlid bud, although i am not certain where the pic has gone as i am certain it was on the first page :)

thanks for everyones comments

chanelle x