★ Amjad's Sutāretto ッ ★ HKS exhaust fitted! :D

Let us know how it's going mate

Well it turns out I accidentally deleted the exhaust video before Japfest so I'm gonna need to take another :)

Should have had the 4afe 60mm Throttle Body up and running on the engine but came across a few problems (engine management light, crazy idle etc) so I'll be doing a diagnostic tomorrow and trying to sort it out!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See your starlet on the stand

Big changes from when you first got it.

Like it.

Thanks mate! :p

WOW seriously one of the best looking n/a's i've seen !!!!

keep up the awesome work it defo come along way! :D

Thanks man that's very kind of you! :p

how are ya brake lights with the smd in as i bough some led one few week back and then chucked em because the normal bulbs was better?

A lot better Luke! You can see in the 1st pic above the comparison between regular LEDs and stock bulbs, the LEDs light up quicker but as you said, the brightness is rubbish! :D

The SMDs are much brighter on the first light up, and when they're on the second light up (braking) it gets really bright! B)

Cool as have you got a link for the SMD bulbs please mate Ive led' everythink else but rear side and brake mine are twin filerment though are yours to I know the Indicators are single but my led ones of them went In the bin to

Here's the links; SMD Brakelights, SMD Sidelights

I wouldn't bother with LED indicators because they need resistors and I don't have a clue what to do with fitting those in. You've done the LEDs in your dials though right? I'm sure that Ebay seller does SMD indicators, so you could probably hook those up too!

More positive response than I was expecting guys, thanks! lol

That video is NOTHING compared to how it sounds in person 3000rpm+ :)

AmjadJDM B)

Had to be done hehe :D

sounds sweet. i followed u into japfest in the black v, tidy arse on that car haha

Ah that was you! Thanks bro!

tidy sounds alot like mine did when i first had it done lmao, the sound has changed a bit since the backbox has bedded in, i suppose yours will change a little bit too lol

Hell yeah! Before there was a really feint popping when you lift off from about 1800rpm, but it's much more prominent now!

And fcuking loud, but with a nice note too! I just went out for a quick drive, blapping it under bridges lol I love it! B)

sounds mint mate, i might go outside mine and do this right now haha :D

love yer n/a mate! would love to see her in the flesh, if yer goin japfest2 we can have a 6p2 section lol

Likewise man I really like where your's is going! :lol:

I may come along, bit difficult for me to say this early and especially as it's just after the Monster Motorsport meet, and a lot further than Castle Coombe for me! Will try my best though! :)

oh yes prospeed ftw lmao, when i was down there he told me he could do a roll cage aswell lmao, dunno how much that would cost tho, and they do induction kits

did that dent place get back to you after amjad?