• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate. rawr motorwayluls. was fucking fuming mate. like, i've never been so angry ;o

yeah, so just abandon a cider prick and a fat haggis prick in the middle of like, baghdad. good job boys. pricks.

also, i swear someone has one of my chairs, i took two but ended up with one. fucking goobags.

on topic? this thread wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for us. be appreciative we are discussions. this is the new tc forum. this thread. done.

also, turbs for the drunken wins. mate it'd prob just fire a rod out the block, be funny whilst it lasted though ^^; get a mani with a T25 flange and we'll fuck that shit up.

its winnas mate. need bill to give it a pro billcleanz. as i think he licks them clean as a form of polish or something, not too sure.

but yes, completely different mate, that s14 was luls (especially brapping along motorways etc as you know), especially after remapz, but grips is funny. i.e just piling into corners without braking, then lolling through as the chassis sorts it out for you. its funny. literally dont have to really brake, just smash in as fast as you want ^;

• 3 weeks later...

Despite a load of people telling me how clean it looks in the pics above the wax I had put on a few months ago had past its best and I decided to give it the second thorough detail since I've had it this weekend.

I was extremely pleased with the results and it's come up looking great, wasn't expecting so much of an improvement, shows you can get rewards if you put time into it.

I did the same stages as I did on Ricks' S15 last weekend which also came up a treat.

Some pics for you all:

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-3.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture016-2.jpg

Picture024-4.jpg

Picture026-2.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, it took me most of the weekend but now it'll be piss easy to clean for 6 months or so and hopefully come up like that every time.

As for the tape, it's low tack masking tape that is safe to use on car paint etc without peeling the laquer/paint, it was used to protect the exterior plastics from polish etc, yep. :thumbsup:

from knowing the car before she was in your hands... what you have done with it, its minted!! you have done a uber good job on it... its spurring me to get the glanza treated and put into the right hands to get it finished !!!!!!

Thanks for the comments guys, makes it all worthwhile when I hear positive things!

I treated myself and got myself a new steering wheel as I was sick of the stock one. Only the finest here :)

Picture035-2.jpg

Picture037.jpg

A genuine Nardi leather corn (deep dish) wheel with red stitching.

It looks stunning fitted, much to the jealousy of Rick ;)