Nicey nicey :)

Glad you finally got it up :(

:p

I well wana see more of it with that new 98 spec bumper on it :)

Didnt realise you had mani, decat n hybrid as well as the fmic to go on, whens that all going on then matey?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicey nicey :)

Glad you finally got it up :(

I well wana see more of it with that new 98 spec bumper on it :)

Didnt realise you had mani, decat n hybrid as well as the fmic to go on, whens that all going on then matey?

It's a bit of a question mark at the moment, I'm not sure whether to fit it all then save for mapping and then buy a clutch when this one dies, or buy a clutch, mapping and do it all properly, but that'll mean I won't have it fitted for quite some time.

Need to get some prices from various mappers and see what ECU I should consider.

Realistically it'd be great to buy an uprated clutch, get all these fitted, get the mapping done straight after. Sadly money is an object and all those bits have eaten into my funds quite nicely!

How about....

Put the mani, decat and front mount on

Then save for clutch

Then buy clutch

Then fit clutch and hybrid

Then save for mapy stuff

Then buy ECU

Then get it mapped

Then give JAG remaining money?

:(

Maybe :)

Or save and do it all in one go like you said?

:)

How about....

Put the mani, decat and front mount on

Then save for clutch

Then buy clutch

Then fit clutch and hybrid

Then save for mapy stuff

Then buy ECU

Then get it mapped

Then give JAG remaining money?

Maybe :p

Or save and do it all in one go like you said?

We'll have to see how it goes mate, it's hard to plan ahead with that kind of money, you never know what kind of shit to expect next!

good to see some new stuff happening to this man, looks top notch i must say

Thanks bud, it's moving at a decent pace at the mo. :p

very fond of this project!

its just so damn tidy!!! top work Bill my man, very impressive so far!!!

keep up the great work dude!

Phil.

Thanks mate, I'm a bit overly-obsessional with cleaning at times. Sadly the car has been my daily driver for the last month so it has been neglected a bit at times. :p

Hopefully my shitty Fiesta will pass its MOT next week!

WOW some AWSOME goodes there mate!!

Should be a right weapon when mapped, as for management my Emanage will be for sale within a week or so or whenever if you want it :p

Right, since I promised to keep you all updated I spent bloody ages cleaning her this evening and figured I would share the pics I took with you all:

Picture020-2.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture024-2.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Compulsory slutty reflection shots:

Picture028-2.jpg

Picture022-4.jpg

needs a duck spoiler in my opinion, they always look mint on white glanza's.

nice updates :D those power mods looks niiice. it's nice having the hybrid in as it pulls so much harder then the ct9 even on stock boost. i would put them in then go from there, that's what i've done- only need a clutch and emb like you and will be good to up the boost.

cars looking minty fresh bud :D

needs a duck spoiler in my opinion, they always look mint on white glanza's.

nice updates :D those power mods looks niiice. it's nice having the hybrid in as it pulls so much harder then the ct9 even on stock boost. i would put them in then go from there, that's what i've done- only need a clutch and emb like you and will be good to up the boost.

cars looking minty fresh bud :D

Thanks for your comments mate. I am going to get some Reflet or 98 rear clusters and see if that finished the back end for me.

I get enough criticism from colleagues and mates about the car (None of my mates are interested in cars.) So having two spoilers would just about make their day!

As for the hybrid, I'm looking at getting it fitted quite soon. I may have another suprise in store tomorrow regarding the other two! :D

Bill mate she is drop dead gorgeous. a true credit to u!!!

and i agree, a ducktail would look delicious on there with the rest of the lip kit!!

your mates are heathens!!! heathens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some late spec rear lenses would definately set her bum off too dude, good call!!!

keep up the awesome work man!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...
I get enough criticism from colleagues and mates about the car (None of my mates are interested in cars.) So having two spoilers would just about make their day!

Know how you feel man, as apart from one of my local mates (and Jag, Joe, Alex etc) and one of my Colleagues (Steve), no-one has an interest in cars.

At a previous job I even got accused of being a boy racer purely through having a modified car :o

Right, guys, big update. Basically I've put the styling mods on hold for the moment in the hunt for more performance.

StarletRick came over last night to help me fit all the bits I had purchased.

Here's how it went, we started at about 10:30pm.

Started by removing the TMIC and radiator, then got rid of air con:

DSCF2203.jpg

We had to wheel her outside and she decided to be a dirty bitch:

DSCF2202.jpg

Rick then heatwrapped the mani and decat, keeping them looking sexy at the same time, then connected the hybrid and HKS actuator:

DSCF2206.jpg

These were fitted and we had suddenly realised it had quite quickly become 4:30am so we decided to call it a night and start again the next day.

The next day we fitted the bits above on and everything went nice and smoothly.

Next was the FMIC, this was WEPR piping and a custom core. A few very slight teething issues but then it fitted nicely:

DSCF2212.jpg

DSCF2215.jpg

Really pleased with how everything went I have a couple of small issues like where to relocate the air filter as my original plan doesn't seem to work with the WEPR piping. I have ordered the clamps and I will be fitting them monday, then once the piping's sorted she'll be good to go!

I know the rocker cover needs doing and stuff but it's one thing at a time for now.

Here's a quick video of her on idle, it is pathetically loud at the moment.

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/bi...nt=DSCF2210.flv

4:30am :D damn thats dedication!

I love the look of your EP dude, looks great. Got the performance to go with it now :D

Wonderful cider sure helps towards the cause! ;)

Thanks man, it sure will have soon. Just trial fitted the bumper and I'm delighted to say I won't be having to trim away at a single millimetre of the lip!

You's a crazy ;)

4.30 lol

Looks prety sweet though man

Cant get over that noise let me know when its up n running n we can go for a photoshoot :D

I wana see it in the flesh :D