Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wait til you get out on the dual carriage ways, the 1st few times youll forget about the 30 limit once you come back on to 30mph roads your foot will be planted still lmao, my instructor was a bit nuts and he was like if you put your foot down you can overtake these before the roundabout and i was shittin it lmao but you'll get used to it after a while

:o the car feels like its going to explode at anything above 30 so feels even worse when im driving it! just gotta get used to it i guess lol :p

will defo look at getting the theory out the way though! :D

:o the car feels like its going to explode at anything above 30 so feels even worse when im driving it! just gotta get used to it i guess lol :p

will defo look at getting the theory out the way though! :D

If you think that, then imagine flooring it to 6k revs B)

:o about you're skirts

i did my theory straght away. i turned 17 on the 28th and passed :p my theory on the 30th

Most of the questions are common sence. but there are the od few witch will catch you out.

Car looks super :D I'm guessing your dad drove it to JAE then?

cheers bud, yeah thats right my dad drove it ;)

Minter mate, Might have to get some of them new UKSC stickers i still have the old style.

Are you coming to the MM rolling road day buddy??

thanks liam, would love to but i dont think i will be able to make it with work and learning. :D the next show i will probably get to with the car is japshow finale at santa pod. Will try my best to get to others though!

stickers are a must have. think they look great personally!