Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is great!!!

just read the last few pages and really enojoyed every moment of it!!

The last few bits & bobs have to be done, and do not rush it!

When this beauty is done its gonna be awesome!!!!

more or less i believe.

the FMIC pipe that comes up over the rocker cover still needs fixed, so Jay is putting an HKS pipe on until he gets my own one cut and welded to suit.

weejohn has ben flat out with work so hasnt got the boost gauge or controller wired in yet, but thats no biggy, i can cruise to his gaff some nite to get it sorted.

the main thing is i'm gettin me car back tomorrow hopefully! i'm off monday tuesday and wed for a minor medical procedure, so having her home will allow me to clean things and paint things and refit carpets etc to relieve the boredom!

Phil.

there appears to be something wrong with my UK EP91....it never used to behave this way....i let her go on holiday for a few weeks and when she comes come she's acting all strange....like she's on steroids or something....and making this really sexy sound...ttssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

hehehehehehehehehe the grin STILL hasnt left my face! the drive home wasnt long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE Update of all Updates

Ladies and Gentlemen, Project BadgerSport Version 2 is home, and man is she ever a new car!

at present Jay informs me that she's only boosting at around 0.4bar, but this is simply because WeeJohn hasn't had the time to wire in and set up the boost controller I got from Sparky. Once thats in, WeeJohn can up the boost and the grin on my face will get even bigger!!!!!!!!!!

however, for only 0.4bar, its bloody lively!!!!! i cant get over the difference, and the SOUND from the exhaust and the dump valve, oh my, i need a change of briefs!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant thank Jay enough, words cannot do his work justice, ive already spoken with him and expressed my thanks, whatever i type here wont come close.

tomorrow mark and I will sort the start button out a bit as its being a prick, and i'm gonna set about cleaning her etc etc.

also....the DOE owe me money, on Jay's test run a pot hole burst one of my speedies, unknown if its buckled or not yet, so for now she is rolling on the front on the BBS alloys and scrubbing on some of the rougher bumps due to the high profile tyres.

so.....quite simply, my thanks to WeeJohn for all his work, to Ted for his insight, to Phil for...well....whatever it is that Phil does, which is sell you parts i guess...to Mark for running me up and down and carrying parts and burst wheels home, to Jay's mum for her hospitality and patience, and most importantly to Jay, i just can not thank him enough! i dunno what else to say to you sir, other than thank you. this has been 5years coming, and for a long time i felt left behind by the EP community and younger EP owners as they had boost and I didn't, but finally it has all paid off!

and most of all, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! abolsutely NO hiccups on the way home!!!! couldnt be happier!

Next stop - PowerFlow Ballymena to sort the exhaust hangers, and then WeeJohn's for more boost!

Phil.