Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is going to be IMMENSE :rolleyes:

The workmanship from that bodyshop has been proven with Joz's beast so the nanglewagon is in AWSOME hands

With the new paint job, subtle mods and new rims this things is going to be MINT!!!

All the best with it and looking forward to the big day :rolleyes:

thanks folks, probably be a few weeks before its back.

as u have noticed i have been offline, i am typing this from an internet cafe.

to make a long story short, the situation from the damage to the cars got a lot worse and my family have been permanently removed from our home and after some time in a hotel are now in temporary accomodation, opbviously i cant go into further details.

i am tryin to get internet set up in our current house but it is proving to be a pain in the arse so please dont send me any PMs or emails as i wont get them unless i pay to use these internet cafes, if your lookin me for anything and have my number u can call me or msg me.

The positive side of this is that when i get the car back hopefully the end of next week or the beginning of the following week i'll actually b able to keep it rather than puttin it in storage again.

@Rickypoos, i'll gather the remainder of the wheel money this week and give u a shout mate, i want my wheels.

take care folks, hopefully i'll be on regularly again ASAP.

Phil.

yea man its gone alot further than i ever thought, no more livin in larne anymore!!!! i'll explain when i see ya.

that part in itself doesnt bother me, but the implications for me and the mrs are not good, very angry about the whole thing but nothing i can do about it.

i hate this country some times. no fucking justice!

Phil.

thanks man, im tryin as hard as possible to get sky set up asap, but if the landlord wont let me drill holes i could be stuck!

thanks geo buddy, never thought anything like this would happen to us but it has, just have to get on with things and try to get some sense of normality back.

i cant explain things on the net or post where i am now for obvious reasons, and i will have to take further security measures with the car when i get her back.

Phil.

Christ Phil.

All the best to you and your family is all I can say dude.

This is a really hard time for you guys and its just not on.

From what has gone on the last few months you have taken things too well dude..

Hope it doesnt screw with your future plans too much.

A lot of people don't realise how harsh the situation is.

Your EP is safe and sound tho bud.

Give us a shout anytime.

Peace Always.

Joz

Mate that sucks :angry:

It really is beyond a joke :D

Glad the EP is safe and sound and looking forward to seeing it finished at the end of next week :D

Take it easy bro :(

man this sucks, i really feel for your family at the moment!

i hope it all turns out ok in the end, you know you and your ep are always welcome this side of the stream! And i have a feeling we have justice here too :S

best of luck and i really cannot wait to hear all is on the sunny side for you again.

glad to hear your cars on the mend man. but bad to hear your having some problems

i can imagine the sort of thing thats happened. and it can't be good to go through.

but i hope you get back on your feet and come back with yourself and your EP stronger than ever.

Good luck with everything

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the kind words folks, still no broadband set up yet, using the mrs PC here.

yes this is all very shit but just tryin to get things back to a sense of normality, broadband would help tho!

anyway, as for the car, it has been longer in gettin started than i had hoped, it should have been started today at the latest so it'll probably be just over a week until i hear from him re. progress.

on the up side tho, i have now paid for the wheels, so just waitin for rick to wrap them and then we can get them shipped, tyred, fitted, balanced and aligned and its all goodly. mark and i have also been very busy with the door cards. we have now fitted the carpet, some new 17cm xplod 3way speakers and the GT door pods, mark is away on holiday but when he and the car are back we can run the wires and commence final re-assembly. really chuffed with this as wasnt expectin to have it done for MONTHS, but we went to halfords the other night for a nosey and decided to buy the speakers as a wee gift to myself...see SiCaln, GT speaker pods CAN be fitted!!! u girl!!!!

we didnt use the GT door speaker brackets tho, so these are up for sale if anyone wants them.

hope to have broadband back soon folks and be back properly.

take care everyone!

Phil.