Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B) B) ;) B) its probably too big for the car but it was free so i aint goona look a gift horse in the mouth and it does sound immense! it shakes me to my soul!!!!

anyway, no word on the konigs bein sold yet, hopefully some nice young chap will appear in the shop soon and give them good cashmonies for them so i can get on to orderin some new ones..oh Toby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B):D

Phil.

But you took some persuading to have it!! I even offered it on 0% finance :lol:

excuse me but if u read back a few posts YOU are credited with the sale of the steering wheel so less of your complainin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i know, apologies about the photo...was bein lazy and messin about.

Phil.

yes that is true u did have to persuade me but i did finally see the light after conferring with my associate (Mark :D ) who gve it the official thumbs up!

so once again my thanks to Nath, i'm well pleased with it, gives the interior a more up to date feel all on its own! I LOVE U MAN!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D

dont think I've any news at present...decal will be done when mark returns, as will the boot...no word on wheels selling yet which sucks as i REALLY wana place an order with Toby!

Phil.

this is true actually...between me and Nath we sourced that DAMN klonckin sound...in short whiteline panhard rods are shit and u should never buy one! the damn nut on the main beam of the thing comes loose due to general movement of the car and causes a HORRIFIC noise! dont buy one, buy RSR!

also sourced the issue with the temp needle so mark can fix that too upon his return.

Phil.