• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wheels look great mate...so damn subtle looking yet quite evil!!! Love it!!!!

The seats and armrest look good aswell think I may look around for some seats fitted as standard in some cars....something classy but yet buckety at the same time :)

Keep up the good work mate....glad you arent loosing faith in the V :D

looks awesome man, nice use of the shrapnel too

did u get that armrest off ebay? the one that went for £6?!

cheers bud, yeah i was trying to find something the right size to stop the paint! :p

nah, got mine off jaystar.

sound what colour is that by the way rich?

its rover amethist bud. a great colour imo.

wow! :o :o those look drop dead gorgeous Rich mate!!! that outstanding work!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to see them fitted!!! will look sexual!!!

and nice one with the FTO seats!!! Robs are uber too, got a wee spin in his rear bench at JAE!!!!!! genius idea! so damn comfy!

Phil.

cheers buddy, im looking forward to seeing them on the car too!

The wheels look great mate...so damn subtle looking yet quite evil!!! Love it!!!!

The seats and armrest look good aswell think I may look around for some seats fitted as standard in some cars....something classy but yet buckety at the same time :p

Keep up the good work mate....glad you arent loosing faith in the V ;)

i think the best standard seats are the scooby wrx seats. theyre well comfy. i cant be bothered with all this aftermarket seat crap, id rather something that look like it was fitted in the factory.

theyre a great upgrade tho sparks, cost me bugger all really!

i have actually been losing faith in it, due to having to spend money on it when i dont really need to just to get it up to what it should be running standard, i have been in two minds for a while, but i'll keep plodding on for the meanwhile until i find reason to do something about it!

good 2 hear mate ;) its hard sometimes i know, being a student now looks like im going to have to settle for some 2nd hand seats and yes wrx ones are nice. Ive looked for skyline gtr ones before which could be another option :p

• 2 weeks later...

winter wheels complete update

ok ive finished the winter wheels and theyre ready to put on (not a moment too soon) just waiting on a new set of spigots.

DSC00202-1.jpg

with the new nuts placed on

DSC00203-1.jpg

also picked up my xmas pressie (which means i have to wait till xmas for it! :unsure: ) off paul last week, i think i payed a pretty damn good price for the two, but hopefully it should help me pull back a few ponies.

road runner mild steel mani

DSC00201-1.jpg

DSC00200-1.jpg

separated stainless steel decat

DSC00199-1.jpg

DSC00198-1.jpg

cant wait to get the wheels on, but i think im gonna miss the black racing's... but i have a feeling i'll end up refurbing them in the spring!!! :wacko: blue this time??

what do you guys think.

Rich.

your moving on at a decent pace man, those two breathing mods will make a definate difference, but since crimbo is so far away if you could source a cheap safc to go with those mods ul be laughing!! :unsure:

i need to give you a bell soon as im looking for some advice

your moving on at a decent pace man, those two breathing mods will make a definate difference, but since crimbo is so far away if you could source a cheap safc to go with those mods ul be laughing!! :unsure:

i need to give you a bell soon as im looking for some advice

i hope so! looking forward to fitting them to see what it drives like! a cheap safc?? does it exist? :wacko: to be honest mate i dont think i need to do anything to the fueling as its dumping the stuff in!

yeah sweet dude, long time no speak. :p

nice update man, wish idv had my winter wheels :lol:

youve got a set of speedies si! save the poor te37's for summer! what winter wheels were you wanting?

pure sex!!! i love it dude!!! winter wheels are lookin schweet! i aint puttin my rays nnuts near the salt tho...just incase! they're bein kept for the rotas!!!

keep up the awesome work bro!!! much love!

Phil.

thanks mate, i need to put the rays nuts on anywho, as ive got no locking nuts that'll fit them! o well, they were meant to be used, so thats what im gonna do!

Rich.

theyre not winter wheels simon! theyre pure sex!

you best not let that dirty salt get to them!

I agree, otherwise I will be paying you a visit tand taking them off you......DONT MAKE ME SI!!!! ;)

Looking good Scutch glad things seem to be moving along for you :p

Pics of the wheels and nuts on the car :)