• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEXUAL!!!!!!!!!! PURE SEXUAL!!!!!! they look even better than i thought they would!!!!!!! and the rays nuts, well not that im biased or anything but NOICE touch! :p:lol:

This week on 'Challenge Scutch0' we challenge Rich to molest his parent's kitchen in order to achieve the maxium sex appeal available from his car....can Scutch0 pull it off, or will he be left standing infront of an exploded oven whilst tryin to prise his spigots free from their ice prison whilst his mother beats on him with her favourite rolling pin...tune in to find out!!!

Oh wait...HE HAS PULLED IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Challenge Scutch0 achieves the ultimate sexual appeal from his car and proves that impossible is nothing when u are...Challenge Scutch0!

Phil.

LMFAO!

:lol: you crack me up phil.

i need some opinions from people. after all the slugging out trying to get the oz's ready part of me wants to sell them and get something a bit more jdm again... ideally back to 14's... what do you guys think?

Rota's in sexy red are fine by me but 14s??? 14s?? 14s??? 14s??? NO!!!!!!!!! too small! 15s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus, I have spoken....let it be so! FIFTEENS!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

dude, you need to drive a car with 14's on it! they may look small but theyre the best or handling!

i tell ya what, when i had my old n/a i had it lowered on black steelies for about 6 months, i can honestly say that it was the most fun i've had driving a car so far! smaller wheels = better

oh yes sparky... i think theyre gonna look pretty good on my wagon... plus, theyre 14's! take that phil!

some better pics when i got them home.

wheels1001.jpg

wheels1002.jpg

wheels1003.jpg

wheels1004.jpg

wheels1005.jpg

wheels1006.jpg

always wanted some lightweight enkei's! me and stu had been chatting about me buying these off him as i didnt really like the oz's on the car!

so we came to a decision that he liked the oz's and i liked the enkei's so.... straight swap!

no refurbing for me this time anyway! might do a refurb on them in a different colour after winter as i think these will be my winter rims for now!

the decat has bedded in nicely, after a altercation with the lamda that was fitted in the decat (causing only 160 miles out of a full tank of fuel!) so i swapped it for the one in my old gutted cat (what an arse of a job that was!) im getting good fuel economy and it goes like a fucking train!

i have a straight road that i have a blat down each night where i see what i can get up to by the bottom, i gained 10-12mph over the gutted cat which im well pleased with!

exhaust has a much nicer note at high rpm now too!

all in all its been a good week!

more pics to come when i get the enkei's fitted some point next week!

how dare u have a dig at me richard!!!!!!! U HURT MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!

nah they look uber cool man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one!

Phil.

sorry philly... you knows i didnt mean it! :( ;)

cheers buddy, i hope so.

white on white ;)

This is gonna look lush :(

Yh i'm with Sparky on this one, reckon its gonna look cool.

Glad things are finally looking up for you dude.

i hope so! i love white wheels on a white car, but it gets done loads... and if you hadnt already guessed, i like to be a bit different.

dunno we'll see!

me too liam... i finally feel reasonably happy with the cars performance!