sweet dancing monkies thats truly gorgeous mate!!!!!! honestly it is!!!

defo agree on the splitter requirement tho, i would suggest a CF late sec rep from chu but as u'v said before the roads round your way would destroy it in no time! shame.

only thing id say is removing the stickers on the boot lid, maybe even the toyota badge too, but thats just my tastes, maybe not urs!

anyways, keep up the GREAT work mate! was great to chat to u on the phone the other day too mate, its been way too long!

Phil.

cheers buddy. good to speak to you the other day too... it really has been too long!

well i defo need the front splitter, i like the cf ones but i dont think it'd suit the white on white.

i personally like keeping it as factory fresh as poss (i.e not removing anything that cant be put back) and ive wanted a turbo starbo for so long! why would i take its identity from it?! :lol:

After seeing it on Monday night, i am absolutely in love with your car. I need to have this in my life. The new wheels look soo good, best wheels you've ever had imo.

It sounded nuts when you gave it some stick going out the car park :) Wanna swap for a Corsa? hehe.

:) cheers mate, i like them too, sounds like you'll be selling the corsa for a V now then?

i have to let you give it some stick up the carpark next time, so i can hear what it sounds like!

and, errr... no.

looking rather lush Rich, needs that splitter tho i agree but NOT cf

indeed i do si! do your magic my friend! but not till after xmas!

Nice Update Rich.

Really clean looking, like a white glanza should.

Joz

Looking super clean :p

Looks beautiful mate.

Truely outstanding mate :lol:

No other words for it...front lip would be immense :lol:

cheers guys. yes i know i really need that front lip!

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

damage update

nothing major, but had some tw@t in a audi scuff along the back bumper the other day, so it'll be going to get repaired in the next few weeks hopefully.

DSC00307.jpg

so at the moment the car looks like a bit of a slag, its filthy! i cant be bothered to clean it while its damaged.

Rich.

actually a really good little package... subtle (doesnt deafen you) but purposeful.

really impressed with it. would defo reccomend to anyone with stripped out rear who likes their music!