• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be worth your while Scutch :lol:

Not sure how, but it will :)

come'on Rich our man Oli makes a lot of sense lol

lol maybe. what day is it? i might wait till it gets a bit warmer, as the mrs will want to come and its too cold for her at the moment! :lol:

• 2 months later...

a small update for everyone (at last!) got a video of my exhaust finally. . .

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v616/scu...nt=MOV00086.flv

also fitted my new bov. its a copy of a greddy type rs, looks absolutely identical bar the name on it!

heard a video of an original and it sounds identical too!! no vids as of yet tho.

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

i had to make a bung for the hole where the original recirc bov was fitted, so i got a spare of paul w (cheers mate) and chopped all the important bits off, but left the engine breather where it was and was left with this...

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

then i filled the air pathway with an epoxy resin but left the engine oil breather intact, so the breather hose still fits on and works as it did originally.

pics of the bov fitted...

DSC00896.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

also gave the badboy a clean in the nice weather a few weeks ago, t-cutted, super resin polished, and waxed.

DSC00857.jpg

i have some other bits fitted to the car at the mo, but theyre not completely finished yet, so you'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see the rest of the update!

good to be back.

Rich.

Good to see an update!

Nice BOV, and the car looks sweet as fcuk!!

It just needs the optional splitter to finish the exterior off now! (As i've said before)

Looking forward to seeing what else you've got for her!

P.S - That picture makes me want to keep mine White! <_<

if its a cheap copy of a brand name bov, keep an eye on it mate, they're known to not last very long as they're obviously not made very well!

i imagine it feels rapid now without any restrictions in the exhaust? mine's got a few extra boxes in so could prob be quicker than it is, but it still rips it up if circumstances allow <_<

what you doing with that old hks bov?