• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I MAY have to pinch that fog idea off u mate, the one I've got for MOT is HUGE!! And i do mean HUGE! its just a general universal motor factors job!

May i enquire as to where i may purchase one like urs dude?? Sorry to be so cheeky but i have the same rear fog problem as u lol! u can PM or msg me if u'd rather man?

Phil.

i just got mine wired into the cluster mate the bottom 2 lights in the cluster use a 2 filament bulb, but only use one of em the bulb holder can easily be made double filament too, hence, sidelights as usual and fog light when required

That fog looks sweet, not that noticeable in the day light but very good for fog use ;)

Cant wait to see the wheels ;)

thats the idea sparky ;)

you will see them soon...

your ride is lookin sweet as a nut! how big are them rims that cum with your glanza?

theyre 14's bud.

Sweet. I MAY have to pinch that fog idea off you mate, the one I've got for MOT is HUGE!! And i do mean HUGE! its just a general universal motor factors job!

May i enquire as to where i may purchase one like urs dude?? Sorry to be so cheeky but i have the same rear fog problem as you lol! you can PM or msg me if you'd rather man?

Phil.

i got it from lma motorsport mate... i got it thru work so it only cost me £1.37, it had a crappy 3w bulb in it, but i replaced it with a brighter one.

http://www.lma-group.com/motorsport/What_s...what_s_new.html

i just got mine wired into the cluster mate the bottom 2 lights in the cluster use a 2 filament bulb, but only use one of em the bulb holder can easily be made double filament too, hence, sidelights as usual and fog light when required

never thought about that dude!!

htats a good idea... o well, its done now! so i might look at re doing it like that at a later date.

cheers people,

Rich.

I've got the Carat lights...the way glanza clusters are wired means u get the top and bottom lights as side lights, the bottom only uses half of a double filament bulb for the sidelight, so i had the other half wired up to be my fog light

alright. car looks sweet as. wouldn't mind a glanza myself. they dont look dated and can say I've never seen an untidy example. keep up the good work.

Stockyowl..

P.S IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN GET MY HANDS SOME OF THOSE BACK LIGHTS. something DIFFERENT TO THE SR ONE'S..CAN THEY BE ORDERED THEROUGH DEALERSHIP.

You can order the ones Scutch has on his Glanza from Toyota -- there should be a part number in the part no. section. Though if they are to fit onto the SR (I could be wrong in saying now but) you'll need the whole unit and you'll need to modify the rear bumper slightly.

Someone will be along to confirm/put me right shortly

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys, ive got my wheels fitted also ive got my jasma sr backbox repaired and fitted it today, so quite alot happening in one day!!

pics:

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

love the wheels, the colour is hurricane grey... just need to get me some decent centre caps!!

the exhaust is blowing a bit at them mo where it fits to the rest of the system, but that will be sorted soon with a full system.

had a bit of bad luck today too, my clutch started slipping so it looks like im gonna be shelling out more than i wanted for a new one, o well!

Rich. :D

woah!! thats minted mate, im lovin that shit!!!

the rear fogtlight is pretty schmick too:),

its sound how your tinkering with the glanza already :D

im saving up for some 185/40/14 inch tires for my red watanabies

Looking at the wheels in your thread in the general section i thought....hmmmmm

But seeing them on the car they look alot nicer and the colour looks different but nice!!!!

Loving the angled can :D

Unlucky about the clutch mate but think of it as an excuse to uprate it :D thats what i do if anything goes wrong on may car!!!! i see it as a sin to rplace with a standard item when you i could get a modified version :D:D:D

cheers guys...

thanks for the imput. i just wanted to try something different with the wheels... it took ages to decide on the colour... i am liking them though.

the exhaust is actually really quiet too!! i was hoping it was gonna be a nice burble, but its dead quiet till it warms up!! and even then its not exactly 'loud'!

got some new 195/45/15 pirelli p6000's fitted and my clutch replaced for a new un'... so all is good... i keep getting the overboost signal from the engine management light from time to time though... its quite annoying.