cheers guys.

cheers shelly, i only just sorted the front fogs, ive converted them to h3's now anyway.

well, as i promised this morning, i said i would explain about this photoshoot...

anyone remember this thread? -> http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....mp;hl=toby+unna

well after my offer in the thead me and toby spoke for about a week, and i was invited down for the photoshoot for practial performance car magazine on the import starlet. me and my mate jay went down for the shoot.

ive kept quiet because i wasnt sure if it was gonna happen or not, but ive been mailed the final double page spread with only my car on it!

heres some of the pics that the photographer took...

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5943.jpg

sooooooo chuffed!

i dont think i'll be allowed to put the pages up, so you'll just have to buy the mag on the 26th of this month!

really looking foward to it, as my old n/a got a spot in the banzai thrash, and now my new V his a spot in ppc!

:unsure:

Rich.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ shelly, the h3's fit in the holder ok, but the wiring is different, and the h3 earths on the bulb itself, so i had to make a little conversion kit. works like a dream though!

cheers guys.

Rich.

• 4 weeks later...