thanks guys.

wanted a real good camera for 2 years now!! lol

g, nah, i didnt really mess around with the settings much just put it on aperture priority setting, which does most of the hard work for you!

a few more piccys for you guys...

P1000097.jpg

P1000099.jpg

(the sidelights are actually white, but because ive got ultra blue headlamp bulbs they look really bluey)

and yes! i know it needs a clean!!

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.... either up to fairfield where me and scott went last time which is just down the road from stotfold n scott said about multistory in letchworth i didnt even know there was one in letch so i dont know or we could go up to where henlow building supplies is me and scott took picsup there last time against the massive factory wall bit there were no cars or anything there when me and scott went last time, but we can decide on saturday then we can all have a think

• 3 weeks later...

Yep -- can see you're using aperature priority... good shallow DOF works nicely! Great pics again mate!

I always seem to find no mateer how small I make the aperature Everything is still in focus! What focus are you using mate? Centre? Multipoint? Do you have the EXIF data for the pics mate (Basically so I can steal your settings :D )

OK im confused now with all the camera techno-jargon :D:D:D

Pics look awesome!!!! i see you have xenon bulbs and even in the fog lights??

Looking good man but i agree with Idrees on the OEM splitter :D

lobo i think you need a high aperture to get shallow DOF like that, or maybe im wrong

You need a high F-stop value (aperature) but as the F-stop value is actually measured as 1/aperature value it means that the lens aperature itself is small.

Yep -- can see you're using aperature priority... good shallow DOF works nicely! Great pics again mate!

I always seem to find no mateer how small I make the aperature Everything is still in focus! What focus are you using mate? Centre? Multipoint? Do you have the EXIF data for the pics mate (Basically so I can steal your settings :D )

cheers buddy, nah, just using a basic centre focus, i cant get on with the multi at all! i actually didnt know you could retrieve that kind of data from it to be honest mate!! :D i'll get my nose in the manual bud :D

Good pics, again!!

I think you should get the OEM Replica front splitter from tgtt.com for her!

cheers, yeah, i have been thinking about it as my importer failed to produce the correct splitter (he got the 96 one) still not sure though, it needs something, but im not sure yet.

OK im confused now with all the camera techno-jargon :D:lol::D

Pics look awesome!!!! i see you have xenon bulbs and even in the fog lights??

Looking good man but i agree with Idrees on the OEM splitter :D

yes buddy, i have xenon ones in the foggies too. i dont do things by halfs!! ive actually spent £75 on bulbs for the front of this thing!!

ok, i've been thinking my wheels needed something else for quite a while now, as i wanted the paint to come out a bit lighter than it actually did.

so ive been toying with an idea for a while so heres the finished result:

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

everyone who has seen it says it looks much better, i must admit, it came out better than i thought it would!!

opinions welcome. :rolleyes:

cheers buddy, yeah, im not too sure either, i defo like them, but im not sure whether i liked them better before or not!

anyway, also i got the rest of my exhaust system built in 2 1/4 stainless steel pipework with only the backbox being the only box on the system...

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00681-1.jpg

DSC00682-1.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Rich.