thanks buddy, im glad you like!

youve hit the nail on the head there mate, much less to worry about imo... not that tt's are unreliable, because from what i can see they're not... but in general just a bit less overall cost involved!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, I'm liking the first one too...

J, I did these on the way home from work On my own pal!

Exposure time was 15 seconds on these ones.

• 4 months later...

long overdue update!

well, its been a while, as i had a load of spraying done, that didnt go well, so i spent ages (& lots) sorting it out.

long story cut short: i had the back bumper, front bumper, bonnet and wheels resprayed. the rear bumper just didnt match.

its now sorted tho, and have done a few other bits too.

wheels were refurbed, ngk iridiums fitted, standard airbox fitted, interior illumination changed, new leather gaitors fitted & various little niggles sorted etc.

the interior panels is also coated in this shite rubber film stuff that 1) looks crap unless its new, and 2) rubs off dead easy, so i had shiny patches all over the interior.

so ive stripped them all down and resprayed them the same colour as the wheels.

ive also had a good going over the bodywork, initially having the car mopped, and then using the meguiars 3 stage paint cleaner, polish and wax to seal it.

also fitted some custom side skirts, and my bomex rear spats. i also have a blitz front bumper to fit, but unsure on if its the look im after.

have also done some tarting up under the bonnet too.

pics!

P1040543.jpg

P1040544.jpg

P1040546.jpg

P1040548.jpg

P1040549.jpg

P1040550.jpg

P1040551.jpg

P1040576.jpg

P1040585.jpg

P1040593.jpg

P1040596.jpg

P1040597.jpg

P1040599.jpg

P1040601.jpg

P1040602.jpg

P1040603.jpg

and a final one of me with the beast.

P1040560.jpg

No probs ant, still got a few bits to do before I'm really happy with it, but so for I'm pretty pleased.

Idrees: cheers bud, I think the wheels are by far the best improvement on the car (as is normally the case with my cars!)

And yes I know the rear spats are an aquired taste! I actually got these ones in a attempt to cover up a small dent, but there just a little too small, so I'm contemplating going for some failside spats instead. ;)

i just noticed about the rear bumper not matching, they never do on mkiv supra's im sure its to do with the rear bumper been made of a different type of plastic.

Typical Scutch0 touches there which is never a bad thing!!!

I think the front bumper will match the rest of kit nicely so I would say fit it ;)

Looking good buddy

• 2 months later...

ok guys, time for another update methinks.

anyone who has ever seen in the boot of a supra will soon realise how little space there is. add some general tools (i like to be prepared) all my car cleaning stuff, and a little subwoofer and its next to useless, so this was my next port of call.

i was also wanting to sort out some kind of install that wouldnt take up too much space either, this is what i came up with.

P1040820.jpg

each panel lifts out to reveal either the spare wheel, jack or cleaning products, with has meant that i could clear all the crap off my back seat!

the sub enclosure is fibreglass and is profiled to fit the boot floor and is probably only a litre or two short of being perfect for this sub.

also painted the sub as the grey plastic cone was pretty scratched.

P1040821.jpg

toolkit is now velcro'd to the 'false' floor.

P1040822.jpg

ive also been playing with fittin some gauges in the soup, i ordered a pillar pod and was shocked at how bad the fit was, so when i finally gave up on that idea i decided to build my own gauge cluster after the perfect location was found. out came the fibreglass again!

this is the end result all painted up.

P1040825.jpg

P1040824.jpg

P1040823.jpg

finally, i gave up on the blitz front bumper i had as it seems it was a bit ott for the look i was after, so after a few balls ups trying to get a front lip i decided to go for the factory active front spoiler, it is designed to extend from the factory front at higher speeds, in this instance ive locked the spoiler in the down position, as it was working out to be very costly and time consuming fitting the whole cradle, undertray, wiring harness and ecu to my car.

P1040828.jpg

ive also fitted some 10,000k hids to her a few days back, unsure if i like the ice blue effect, but they're a improvement for now!

heres some pics i took the other day of how she stands atm.

7.jpg

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

possibly getting a 1st decat in a few weeks to enhance the sound a little, also working on a new intake system for her when i get the time.

Rich.