ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

Finally, some progress! Parts fitted over the last 2 days:

Cusco diff'd C52 gearbox

Cambelt with new cambelt cover

Polished inlet manifold

Polished fuel rail (Oem injectors for now)

Powerflex rear engine mount

Blitz 9mm HT leads

Sorry about the poor pictures, my cameras battery died so I had to use my iPhone. :)

8245c05d.jpg

ccfd27b8.jpg

a64b7c0a.jpg

91eaac09.jpg

Next to fit:

Turbo kit

FMIC piping

Throttle body

Various sensors

Clutch slave cylinder

There's a few other bits before filling up with fluids and get her running once again. In terms of 'fancy stuff', a polished cam cover is next on the cards with braided lines and fittings for the oil catch can, and the gearbox will be getting a good clean!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, Blitz leads were from Dunc (via Facebook).

The whole kit will be painted together, just waiting on the mould for the Cruise style bonnet before I can start with the painting as I've decided I want one of those :)

"yeah thank's gaz and i wont be texting ya at 3 clock in the morning again"

Come on Gazzer, you know I appreciated it! Should have mentioned a thanks for all the help since the day I even thought about building the engine myself. My first question was something along the lines of 'Gaz, where the f**k do I start?' :) Much respect for all the help and patience mate. I'm not going to say I won't text you at 3am again, because I probably will haha! :)

Cheers guys! Big buttons? You lost me? ;)

Firstly, sorry about the poor picture quality. I left my camera charger in Uni at Birmingham so I had to use the dreaded iPhone again ;)

A few new goodies:

333c2c9c.jpg

C's Shifter

HKS SSQV

Apexi Air Intake

TRD Oil Cap

Last night I decided to trial fit a Livesports style spoiler, I didn't plan to use this on the Demo car but I'm sure you can now see why I have changed my mind..

d6fc45cf.jpg

Some of you may have seen Socks having an issue fitting his Livesports style sideskirts, well my supplier saw that the mould had slightly changed at the edges (he said it can happen over time) so made me a new pair after altering the mould. I'm chuffed with them as they fit like a glove. Note that these are not even fitted to the car, just sat in place!

5d537cbe.jpg

48f95d22.jpg

c839f4c8.jpg

7aa03d71.jpg

Passengers side..

86c4a9bf.jpg

810fdf6b.jpg

1e07fb3a.jpg

I can't wait to paint them, but they have to wait til the weather gets better!

The turbo kit is now back in place, just where it should have been a long time ago!

1f95616e.jpg

64864dc6.jpg

There's only a few things left before we can get the car running again.

How she stands now..

cd4906cf.jpg

With the bonnet; fully ID-Workz'd! (bonnet is not fitted, just sat in place)

caf83aba.jpg

3749f370.jpg

c68b01d8.jpg

4e4d7658.jpg

Cheers guys! I'm not setting a date for completion as it won't happen that way, so I'm just working on it whenever I can squeeze in some spare time.

As for the bonnet, after looking at the above pictures I'm tempted to stick with the Varis style as it looks so aggressive! But then the Cruise style is immense too, I think I may have to buy one of each tbh! ;)

Ps. Ryan I forgot about those, you had me confused! Choc buttons + cuppa = Win!