• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slag mounted gauges!?

:)

What he Said

B)

how long you taking this off the road for dude?

and those gauges will be the sex

till next year, not running her over winter anywhere! sick of people asking when its going to be done now!

IT WILL BE RUNNING AND BACK ON THE ROAD WHEN ITS DONE! B)

in the middle of wiring all the gauges up :)

tyres arrived and the wheels are back on the car! :)

IMG00251-20101104-1001.jpg

IMG00257-20101104-1002.jpg

obv wen engines back in the front will be back lowered to make the car level but sex wee!

cheers chaps! i cant wait ether! at least the car will be exactly how i want it to be :)

been busy on the shell today!

sanded down, primered, matte blacked & laquered the front of the car... (alot of people will say why not white, but these cars all have black front ends out the factory and i like the fact you wont be able to see anything around the outside of the fmic when the bumper is on.... it'll look very stealthy! Besides when its all re-assembled you will only see white anyways :D

DSCN1764.JPG

gave the slam panel the same treatment, pop rivoted my FMIC brackets onto it too, nice and secure!

DSCN1767.JPG

the headlight mounts were starting to surface rust so sanded them down and gave them same treatment!

DSCN1768.JPG

ill be going to my stainless steel nuts/bolts supplier tormorrow (same company that provided the rocker cover nuts for the group buy) for fully stainless steel versions!DSCN1769.JPG

how she sits atm (rest of the bits are still drying in the garage! Once ive got S/S bolts ill reassemble the front end!

DSCN1770.JPG

and finally how im getting about while the glanza is getting its work... tbh i death it everywhere and it still does over 50mpg haha!

DSCN1771.JPG

forgot to mention ive cleaned the back wall of the engine bay too and i am replacing all the bolts with s/s version too! bit like RW Developments dress up kit! but cheaper :)

finally an arty shot for u all :)

DSCN1766.JPG

ill keep you all posted :p