• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^_^ ;) :p

^_^

this has come a longgggg way since youve had it matt! hats off to you!

are you keepeing track of what youve spent? dont think i could bring myself round to doing it if i had spent this much haha

thousands matey... hopefully get most of it back when i break her... wont be till im 25 tho... then its skyline time ;)

looks awesome mate, i really want a varis front bumper but soooo cant afford it!

lol, best front bumper for these cars imo!

thanks alot chaps! lol even more stuff arriving!

TRD Clock Bezel! Mint Condition Too!

IMG00195-20100921-1626.jpg

SPS Clear Cam Cover, yes they fit like shit ive heard, but better then waiting for riko's flaming group buy... cus i aint changing it while the engines in car, lol!

IMG00196-20100921-1627.jpg

Indiglo Plasma Dial Faces, Shud look pretty rude :D

IMG00197-20100921-1628.jpg

More to come, yet more stuff in the postal system that aint arrived yet! :lol:

Great build, just read it from scratch. You must be a drug dealer or have rich parents to be able to buy all that so fast :lol: looking great though. I've done half as much and that cost enough so look forward to see what else you've got planned. Nice power figure too.

indiglo dials look great, but they are really shit quality, be very carefull with them, mines broke a good few times.

look ok to me :D im all for trying things myself :p

Indiglo clocks doo look rude, looks mint if you have blue gauges aswell

gauges, boost controller, turbo timer... all blue dude :D

Omnomnom too many tasty parts

:D:lol:

Great build, just read it from scratch. You must be a drug dealer or have rich parents to be able to buy all that so fast looking great though. I've done half as much and that cost enough so look forward to see what else you've got planned. Nice power figure too.

lol respect! Come a long way matey! :D I dont do drugs, just have a decent job that im very good at :D

ooo, beautiful!!

DSCN1662.JPG

DSCN1665.JPG

pictures do not do these justice. so crystal clear and easy on the eye! Its going to make driving the car at night a brilliant exprience!

DSCN1670.JPG

matt if you want some leds for boost light give me a pm with address and i'll post you a set for FREEEEEE!!!

I have a few spare.

must warn there bright but i can send resistors to....to dim them down :thumbsup: