ohh my god!! i think i just drooled on my laptop lol lovely work mate your attention to detail is unreal! if your ever selling gimmi a shout ha

Allan

she's going no where :( x

Cars looking awesome socks infact its that aswesome im always stook for words to say on your build thread im always that gobsmacked lol...keep it up mate

cheers babe! i will do :p

Looks awesome!

cheers bbe!

they look awesome bud :D

is there ANYTHING you havent changed on this car yet?

lol not alot tbh :rolleyes: x

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love it dude credit to you.

thanks matey!

mega dude!! full TRD interior sets are for sexy EP91 drivers!!!! sexy sexy man!!!!!!!

also, looks class lit up inside dude! love mega blue lighting!!!! dunno what the big blue bulb is bottom right, but looks funky!!!...im sad like that aint i lol!

Phil.

its a phone charger phil ;)

feel like im driving the starship enterprise somtimes haha! looks immense at night tho!

Cheers for kind words dude!

few snaps from Japshow 2011:

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

also, ive just pipped Jeff's project.

This is now the Most Replied too, and Viewed. EP91 Glanza Project Thread on this site :( x

This is now the Most Replied too, and Viewed. EP91 Glanza Project Thread on this site :p x

;) Love it............. i have the most replied too and viewed 'members other rides' thread on this site :(

Flippin love your car socks. Im a big 82 fan and don't really like many Glanza's if any but this car i just love! The work that has gone into this is really something to be proud of :D:D

lol i just spotted my thread next to jeff's and thought i wonder, had a look and sure enough, wish i hadnt mentioned it now you evil bumholes ;)

Still got to fit!

TRD Mounts, Fr and Rr Whiteline Anti Rollbars, Slight Sump Leak Fix, Mapping, Move the Boost Controller and Gauges Around to better places, Carbon Steering COlumn Surround, Blitz 9mm HT Leads!

This car is never going to be done! lol

Answer my question an another post :D

John

have done babe!

Looked incredible on Sunday mate :)

cheers dude! as did yours :(

Seal the sump and get it mapped for the RR day pleaseeeeeeeeeee B) x

The other jobs arent important lol

lol! doubt it'll be mapped for RR's :p

I wana be down strip at japshow finale :D x

Hahaha it took me a while matey but spotted the little yellow numbers missing off the magnecores haha

Looking good dude, keep it up ;)

haha well done dude ;) i will :D

mint!!!

and thanks again for taking me out a spin dude!!!

this thing is utterly mega and a true credit to you!

Phil.

shame it wasnt mapped Phil!

anytime too ;)

got this from kennedy too:

IMG00574-20110624-1437.jpg

looking at it, the finish is an EXACT match, color, design, feel the lot, to my TRD center console, dash and window switchs.... so must be a TRD option!?

Not got it fitted yet, no time! However, she will be going to ricky for mapping next week if all goes to plan!