Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

Yeah its massive mate been told its for a Evo so not surprised its soo big to be honest. Thinking of getting rid of it. Cant be doing with the hassle of getting a pipe custom made up.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the steering wheel looks nice :D

not bad acceleration result, is here maybe a thread with some N/A acceleration videos like yours?

would like to see some to compare.

• 4 weeks later...

Right then having fallen out of love for a bit after the pheasant incident and even thoughts of stripping it for a v! I'm loving it again! So let's crack on with the first of a few updates Over the coming months!

Firstly I managed to get my fist item fitted today while I've been off! Been after in if these for a bit now I'm getting a bit anal in my old age! And I finally managed to pick one up to give me a matching pair! A cusco carbon front brace!

87be2579.jpg

06866bdf.jpg

Also I'm still rolling round with my pheasant damaged bumper on which is getting me down so I've cracked on with the new one! So here is a quick preview of how it's getting on!

9434e0d4.jpg

That's it for now but it wont belong before the next update!

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

right time for the first major update in a long time! now the wedding is out the way i want to get myself out of debt but i thought the SR deserved some pampering seen as its had a hard year of being used an abused! so i blew 1/3 of what the car cost me on my most expensive mod to dat by a long way!

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

seen as Geo was doing them at such an awesome price! :D

Fingers crossed they will be fitted tomorrow!

Rob

Defo worth the investment, only had them fitted on my car a week ago. Car handling now is so much sweet, let me know what setup u end up doing, how low u go damper settings etc so I can compare them to mine.

Cheers dude inlet meeds repainting as its peeling! Might fit ghe fte one soon instead!

Yea should be a good upgrade the RSR springs on standard dampers were ok just a bit crashy! Can wait to get these on and set up! Roll on tomorrow!