Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work dude, looks mint, did you use spray or brush on hammerite when doing the arches, my cars coming of the raod and fancy doing my arches while its off the road. Did you also get new clips for the inner arches or are the re-useable :(

Cheers guys it's not 100% by they look pretty fucking good even if I do say so myself! Lol

You'll be goad to know it's not real hyper revs we downloaded a hyper revs PDF! It meant I could print off the images and enlarge as required! After that they were glued in place and then trimmed and covered in clear vinyl there a little bubbly in places but I'm going to get another centre console and clock surround and have another go but I'm more than pleased with them!

Thanks again

Rob

Cool, how do i get my hands on this PDF, i'd like a hyper revs filler cap. JDM yo!

Edit: Found one :thumbsup:

Yea this is something else I have looked at and after phil mentioned it rear view mirrors and stuff! Exterior stuff will be harder due to the fact it bees to be waterproof! And a's soon a's you try to lacquer the ink bleeds and runs! So I'm still working on it!