Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"because u know your so hott, i wana get u alone, so hott, i wana get u stoned, so hott, i dont wana be your friend i wana f**k u like i'm never gonna see u again"

thats how awesome u and your project are! that u deserve a little Kid Rock in the afternoon.

keep up the great work sir!

Phil.

cheers guys thanks for the comments its been in the pipe line for a while just sitting on the back burner but its starting to build momentum now the gt is nearing the end of its life!!

"because u know your so hott, i wana get u alone, so hott, i wana get u stoned, so hott, i dont wana be your friend i wana f**k u like i'm never gonna see u again"

thats how awesome u and your project are! that u deserve a little Kid Rock in the afternoon.

keep up the great work sir!

Phil.

why thank you kind sir :)

Stunning sir, give me those wheels, please!!!!!

ha ha not a chance on earth!!

that cat you let out of the bag, its not the 1 spoonsie_ladd ran over is it?

it better no be!! ^_^

^^ yea he always does he's a true legend!! :D

a bit more food for thought!!

firstly finally got round to repairing and fitting the alpha horns god there loud!!

18062010331.jpg

then fitted the new front speakers as the original toyota ones were really starting to give up!

18062010332.jpg

and then i had a couple of boot struts lying around off the gt so i decided to make a bonnet lifter!

18062010333.jpg

then yesterday i had a few spare hours in the morning so it was time for a wash,polish and wax so i broke out the kestral das6, menz pads and some megs polish and wax!

23062010347.jpg

23062010346.jpg

then having recieved some decals from luke it was time to get them fitted they are fantastic quality and look awesome!!

firstly the rays volks!!

23062010342.jpg

23062010343.jpg

23062010344.jpg

and then a cusco for the carbon rear brace!!!

23062010345.jpg

work done!!

oh apart from a few items ive stockpiled for the conversion!!

greddy boost gauge!

19062010337.jpg

Blitz fat dc TT

19062010338.jpg

oh and my iridium plugs turned up from nick so they have been stashed away along with the engine and gearbox oil and a filter or 2!!

thanks for looking

Rob

Very nice dude!!

Please sell me your induction kit :)

lol you never know!! the enclosed part maybe forsale soon!!

wow!!!! how have i missed that induction job before! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, this is awesome!!!!! loving your work as always!!!!! so tidy!

also, your front calipers....they sit at a funny angle no?? like, i dont think mine are that tilted....or am i imagining things?

Phil.

Lol cant remember if i put up a post about the induction kit its just the hks with an enclosure on!! just fabbed it up one day!! lol

dont think the calipers are at a funny angle ill get some pics from the side to compare there coming off soon!! but thats another update!! lol

WOW nice updates mate gonna be awsome ;)

Oh and Phil, where did you get this from? ""because u know your so hott, i wana get u alone, so hott, i wana get u stoned, so hott, i dont wana be your friend i wana f**k u like i'm never gonna see u again"

Its now my new FB status :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

up and downs!!

the other day i noticed i had a flat tyre!! looked for a puncture and couldnt find one so checked the valve!! doh the bolt in valve had worked loose either that or id not tightend it up propperly so ive got a bit jdm drifter and im rolling with the speedays!!! lol

A day later my old friend was back the sticky caliper was just about seized on so i decided to put the spare glanza calipers ive had laying around waiting form some discs to go one so i fitted the glanza calipers to the n/n carriers and all lined up nicely!! while i was at it i fitted the Project MU pads as the otheres were getting a bit low!!

11072010359.jpg

then today i met up with ricky to get my mani back that he's been tinkring with so im going to try and get the down pipe finished and get it all on in the morning fingers crossed!! either that or friday night!! ready for the RR day on sat!! here is a few sneaky pics!!

13072010360.jpg

13072010364.jpg