Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Phil you know what its like here so many things happening!!

Well here is a few pics!!

Motorbike damage not much really just knocked my number plate off and a few marks!!

IMG_1263.jpg

Where someone scratched the rear bumper!!

IMG_1318.jpg

Rear ARB fitted

IMG_1317.jpg

Bumper nearly finished!!

IMG_1312.jpg

Refurb on the Rays

IMG_1313.jpg

Also i think ive sourced a new rear bumper so fingers crossed if will all be off to be painted soon!!

Motorbike accident damage aint that bad mate, just a good job the new one wasnt on otherwise i woulda drove down to yours and gave him a back hand for you :thumbsup::blink:

Let me know next time your down my way mate i owe you the JAE money!!

Fantasicous :thumbsup:

Get the megs three stage polish on that arse end in the mean time! Paint cleaner will bring out the light bits, then a fine eye and a steady hand will get you some touch up paint sorted on those bits where its rubbed right through! It wont be too bad then for a while, will look miles better than what it is already!

I want that bumper :blink:

• 2 months later...

right guys as im sure some opf you spotted at jae i had finally got the bumper finished and painted so here is a quick pic to up date the threa

front

IMG_1597.jpg

angle

IMG_1598.jpg

and one from jae

09JAE019.jpg

the 421 is nearly done now just need to get it all welded up then it will be trials time!!

• 1 month later...

Just a small update, i recieved a package through the post the other day with some new goodies so i think its time to get this moving again as gthe project has slowed since buying the appartment!!! Anyway a few piccies!!

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

picked these up of ebay brand new still in the original packing for a grand sum of £23!! :)

other jobs on the list:-

finish the refurb on the rays,

finish the 4-2-1 manifold,

fit rear beam (when ive got it off nath) as well as the ZEP braidedlines and new front calipers and Project MU pads,

and get the car ready for its mot and a few other jobs in the pipeline!!!

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

right then it was that MOT time again so this morning i headed off to my noy local Hi Q to see mr doyle and co!!!

PASS

which was good news!! and awesome service as always!! :)

Right tim for a quick up date! first up i got round to fitting the wind defletors and while i was at it i finaly got round to blacking the door frame and b pillar, firstly stripping off all the seals then applying some black vinyl then the wind deflectors on top of that!!

04122009163.jpg

04122009164.jpg

04122009166.jpg

04122009167.jpg

next on the list was the inlet mani as some of you may remember the adapter i made for the accellerator cable which was fine for a while but i thought it was time for some modification!!

27112009158.jpg

27112009159.jpg

an finally re-painted and re-fitted!!

18122009171.jpg

18122009173.jpg

then on the way home the other day a meteor hit the windscreen!! so it looks like its time for a new one!!

17122009170.jpg

im waiting on a few items to be deliverd so more updates soon!! shhhh those who know what they are!!!!