Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then a few piccies the first parcel wasnt the most exciting but it al helps and imanaged to get it for next to nothing!!

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

the second is a bit more interesting its was a carbon rear strut brace not sure if its a cusco one but its uber light (960grams) and stiff!!

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

was going to get them fitted this morning but its freeeezing and snowing!! :)

cheers jason that makes the price even better!! :(

hey jonny from reading in to it is should make a useable difference so i just picked this one up cheap, ill let you know once ive fitted it!!

yea lewis i was shocked when i picked it up!!

Im also looking into buying a power boost valve for my Sr mate so let us know how much difference it does make :(

Does the car need to be mapped after installin the valve in order to gain the max potential from it??

Ubes, I knew about this before anyone else :( WIN!!!

Get her on and feel the difference mate, you wont be disappointed! Then again, carbon goodness, at that price, NOBODY will be disappointed.

Sweet, nice to see the Rear Brace looks like geniune Cusco mate!! Cant believe you got it at a bargain price either. Wish i got that one now :(

Also mate let me know how she feels after you've fitted the Power Boost Valve, ive been told they do nothing but would be nice to know for defiante. If it makes a noticeable difference then i might have to invest.

yea cheers guys the will get them on when its a bit warmer and my finger is mended asi ve had a bit of an accident!!

Liam if i ever sell its yours as i said befreo i was tempted to swap you but its lush and so light i dont think i could bring myself too!! :(

i had the other rear brace on before but this was too good to turn down at thre price so ill prob put that up for sale!!

As regards for the FSE it should just need the ecu re-setting to allow for the slight rise in fuel pressure im hoping to get it on and finish the mani on before getting it RR'd!! :D

Yes mate get that Mani finished and get the Power Boost Valve on then give Mike a bell, hes already said hes happy to Dyno it to see how the mani gets on!!

Then if theres good Gains ill be asking you for a Replica of the Mani dude.

• 2 weeks later...