Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that was me dude meant to txt and say hi but forgot!

Here us a quick pic or 3! It's a cusco 4 point roll cage brand new only a few minor scratches but never fitted and comes with plates and bolts! An absolute steal for the price!

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

Thinking about adding an etra bar or 2 then off for powder coating!!! B)

Right then just a small update!

It's that time again to get the rays all wrapped up! I've also been meaning to re-paint the arches for a while as there was a small patch in each front arch where the paint had rubbed off with the wheels on full lock so seen as I've got a couple of days off I decided to attack it!

I started by getting the car jacked up nice and high and removed all the wheels the removed the inner arches at the front and the guards at the back the jet washing each arch thouroghly the removed any rust then painted with silver hammerite! So far I've done both rear arches will get the fronts done tomorrow and a few bits underneath! Then I'll get the soeedys back on fir winter motoring!

743ff2d1.jpg

Before

3663aeaa.jpg

After

353bd31c.jpg

While I was at it I've removed the rear arb to go away to be powder coated!

Rob

Installment 2

Today I started today by finishing painting the front 2 arches and the underneath!

9018f6d3.jpg

955d6235.jpg

ee17442d.jpg

After that I cracked on with a new n/a cooling panel mock up needs a little tweaking but not bad!

bfb2de13.jpg

After that it was time to get the cat back in ready fit the Mot and to if the back pressure makes a difference!

Next jobs!

1) powder coating, front and rear arb's and rollcage

2) fit rear beam and braided lines.

3) polybush front arb and wishbones

Rob

Right just had a quick trial fit of the cage! Looks like the c pillar bar may need adjusting or removing! But I'll cross that bridge when the actual fitting comes! Its very close to the roof to I expected more of a gap with it being for a gt!

dd7f41b9.jpg

5d485f89.jpg