Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its come a long way fury, still not seen her in the metal though...

think you now owe me a glimps now at the very least of the little gal after ive just sat and read the entirity of the 12 pages of the thread... im square eyed and drowsey. lol

bear tells me i need to hear her too, apparently the only way to describe it is... RUDE!! :p give me a buzz! :(

crack on, helps here if needed!

marko polo.

its come a long way fury, still not seen her in the metal though...

think you now owe me a glimps now at the very least of the little gal after ive just sat and read the entirity of the 12 pages of the thread... im square eyed and drowsey. lol

bear tells me i need to hear her too, apparently the only way to describe it is... RUDE!! ^_^ give me a buzz! :(

crack on, helps here if needed!

marko polo.

:p glover? are you out saturday night if so you shall see her then lol she aint all that yet shes a bit skanky at the min to be honest needs a damm good clean if anything lol

oh yes steveo, tis i. :p im sure i can make a journey to see doc starbo, seen it once so far since you got it i think!

have to drop me a text , or get bear to let me know when youre aboot. :(

oh yes steveo, tis i. :D im sure i can make a journey to see doc starbo, seen it once so far since you got it i think!

have to drop me a text , or get bear to let me know when youre aboot. :)

out tonight mate off up industrial and going to give her a good polish ;)

that dude dropped your indicators off to me today steve ill just post both them out, as they are different to urs they have wee whit bits around the lense

nice one matey thats superb thanks a lot :o

^^^ TOO RIGHT BEY :lol:

Yeeeah quadlights :thumbsup:

Toms front bumper + skirts + wing please next :lol:

Its deffo on the list mate

Anyone know what else il need for a quadlight conversion. I have indicators, headlights and Grill. anything else? wiring etc or is it plug and play?