Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

also waiting on another set of quad headlights for it too as one of the ones i got has a bracket snapped off so getting some proper good conditioned ones which me and my bro won off ebay for £56 ;)

haha! that was me bidding against you for them headlights for tyron but he could only stretch to £55!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i thought it would be someone off here had a battle with nazzuro not so long ago and i won ;) was prepared to go as high as 100 though so glad he stopped at 55

@john dont worry il be running for Manc meet im hoping

thanks for the comments guys more updates when i can

haha i thought it would be someone off here had a battle with nazzuro not so long ago and i won ;) was prepared to go as high as 100 though so glad he stopped at 55

@john dont worry il be running for Manc meet im hoping

thanks for the comments guys more updates when i can

GRrrrrrrrRrrrrGggRrrrrAaaawwww you always out bid me "turns into hulk"

We love update's...

Where did you get the engine mounts from????

TM developments matey about £95 i think. deffo worth getting the feel of them over the standard engine mounts you can tell they mean business ;)

GRrrrrrrrRrrrrGggRrrrrAaaawwww you always out bid me "turns into hulk"

:p cant catch me

the only hold up now is the fact I've been on nights last week and got days to do this week. Thursday is the day the engine will be going in ;)

Come on only 20 days to Manc meet, an now i'm getting itchy feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll get there dude i have a week Before the manc meet to try and get some done on the sr! So if your not done I'll buzz over one day and give you a hand!

Rob

Cheers mate il let you know if i need a hand dude :p

They look mint Steve, deffo next on my list :D

I would mate. i wasnt too keen on the idea just thought standard ones will be fine glad socks talked me round to be honest

Difference from the mounts is unreal, you will love it steve! Good progress as always

Thanks mate should see a difference when i get running :p

:p this is awsom work mate this car will have a new lease of life.

Thanks mate hope so. cant wait to get the engine in now and put all your hard head polishing work to good use :)

update coming in a min too made a bit more progress today

Quadlight conversion is pretty much done

DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

Very happy with it makes a real difference to the looks and I've always wanted a mk3 so this kinda makes it come true :p just waiting on socks to finish my toms style grill he's offered to spray for me and i can get that fitted as well as the HID's

Also got all the polybush engine mounts back in their rightful places too

DSCF0136.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

Everythings ready now so next step deffo is engine going back in. will be finishing shifts wednesday night so spending all day thursday putting engine in :p

cant wait