Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is your rad the ebay special including fan for like £85 ish?

It is indeed ;)

keeping ya wolfracers? or are they next on the cards?

Keeping them for now but hoping for some GT3's eventually :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Got the last of my service items through the other day

DSCF0106.jpg

New dizzy cap and rotor arm, Couple of gaskets, thermostat and iridium spark plugs,

also the injector seals and flywheel bolts enzo sorted me out came through too

DSCF0108.jpg

And fitted

DSCF0110.jpg

Also bought a cat brace as i didnt have one and wanted it bracing properly

Flywheel on and clutch all fitted

DSCF0114.jpg

This meant we were all ready to get the gearbox on and get it fitted.........until my brother spotted my engine mount was holding on by one thread and managed to pull it out in no time. so that holted things a bit. Plus i didnt fancy trying to get the lambda sensor out of the cat as its probably been there since the car was made too

so that meant getting a brand new lambda sensor ordered as well as some polybush engine mounts too. once there here engine will be ready to go in :)

Your've really transformed this GT mate its going to look mint.

What clutch are you running with the hybrid

Thanks matey love looking back at the mess it was when i bought it and seeing how far its come

Standard clutch matey an exedy one will handle 200bhp im aiming for all day long

still on the dining room chairs!!!!! love it!

Haha yeh its still there. you should see my bedroom, brand new exhaust, quads, hoses etc etc its a mad house :)

Oh another update coming in a min too :)

Well as soon as i posted that update socks came round with another delivery :)

Firstly my full set of polybush engine mounts are here. so so very sexy :D

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

Also brand new lambda sensor is here too

DSCF0120.jpg

Fills the hole :)

DSCF0126.jpg

Also my bulbs which socks very kindly picked up from toyota for me for my rear glow panel

DSCF0124.jpg

And finially My ID-workz toms grill came through today as well which looks good

DSCF0122.jpg

Going to really sand it down and get it a good paint job.also waiting on another set of quad headlights for it too as one of the ones i got has a bracket snapped off so getting some proper good conditioned ones which me and my bro won off ebay for £56 :)

also waiting on another set of quad headlights for it too as one of the ones i got has a bracket snapped off so getting some proper good conditioned ones which me and my bro won off ebay for £56 :)

what happened to the quadlights? those 1s i sent you where mint, like brand new. The only bit that was broken was the clip on the grill.

nah it turned up with the drivers side headlight bracket off lol not too fussed mate bought this other pair half and half with my bro. he's going to have the headlight trims and im having the lights lol

yeh you told me about the grill i knew that but went to test fit it the other day and couldnt do anything with it so bought a Toms style one now lol