NICE ONE MATE REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

cheers dude :p

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hurry up and get ya panel wired in :D

yeh mate now i have a battery i can get on with going that :p

just spent the last 2 odd hours reading all 29 pages ! this is EPIC :) awesome car mate cant wait for it too be complete it'll be the mutts nuts :p

wow cheers mate that must have taken a while. seems mad that I've not even had the car a whole year yet and I've done so much in that year lol

So close now bet you can't wait for the first drive! :)

and I'm defo no snob when it comes to my v, function over form anyday, she has no expense spared on her but I prefer quality and usablity, shiney shit is for people who like to polish rather than go fast in a performance car! You 100% did right with wepr, ceramic coat it if you want it to stay uber clean, and if not then brake cleaner and a wire brush every so often will keep it looking reasonable rather than rusty :p nay sayers of wepr mild steel will learn the hard way,don't worry about that lol

Happy days....

Indeed :)

So close now bet you can't wait for the first drive! :p

and I'm defo no snob when it comes to my v, function over form anyday, she has no expense spared on her but I prefer quality and usablity, shiney shit is for people who like to polish rather than go fast in a performance car! You 100% did right with wepr, ceramic coat it if you want it to stay uber clean, and if not then brake cleaner and a wire brush every so often will keep it looking reasonable rather than rusty :p nay sayers of wepr mild steel will learn the hard way,don't worry about that lol

Tar for the advice mate and yeah reliability over shiny shit anyday lol

yeah i did mate heres a few

12022009158.jpg

12022009163.jpg

12022009162.jpg

Stunning mate

yeah especially at night lol stealthy :)

couple of updates il get pics up later

Rear strut has come but needs a slight bit of modyfying stupid ultra racing lol also socks has sprayed my toms style grill and meshed it for me :p

il post pics up later

Can you link me to where you got the mesh from Steve? :thumbsup:

I've been after some but can't find any that is like the original mesh in TOM's grilles and I want to find it before I order the grille!