Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha as soon as i bought them i thought right lets pic message ryan to shut him up moaning about the wolfraces haha you were right though these are sooooooooooooooooo much better

Im expecting some beasting videos then :D

There is a severe lack of decent videos of Starlets on Youtube :) sort it out :p

I've bought myself a HD minicam along with an external mic, wide angle lens and external car mount so you can expect a few from me (including at the meet) :)

Just bear in mind that the car hasnt been cleaned in like 7 months so pics do show some muck :) its due a good cleaning sesh on my next day off

Right first job was getting the lights wired up. luckily my bro's an electrician so changing the looms over took no time at all

DSCF0199.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

Didnt get any pics of the fuel pump going in but yeah TD fuel pump went in thanks to socks while i got some serious waxing done on the new wheels :)

also EBC installed

Unit

DSCF0202.jpg

Solenoid

DSCF0204.jpg

Plans next are EBC properly set up to run 1.1 bar boost, rear strut fitted (needs slight modyfying) Good clean inside, fresh spray outside, boared out back and carpet, rad fan needs fitting too. Then we should be pretty much free to enjoy show season before a bit of bottom end work next winter :p

Ummm excuse me? Wheres the HID's??? :D lol

I would of mounted the EBC the otherside aswell, looks a bit far away, I know you got long arms but c'mon :)

Oh yeah HID's arnt fitted yet thats on the list to do too lol and yeah but turbo times mounted on my side so no room to fix it down really plus its actually easier to see it on the passenger side :)

Im not keen on the rasied bonnet :p

i cant wait to see it with the toms bumper on tho.

raised bonnet came on the car when i bought it, its not everyones cup of tea but hey keeps things cooler so its a good thing to have IMO

looking awesome dude!!! hope your ebc has a lock hold function though, learned very quick with my first V when the conversation happens

"whats that do?"

"its the boost controller"

"whats it for?"

"controllers the boost preasure of the turbo"

"{confused look} huh?"

"how much power it makes,"

"cool! {istantly presses fuckin buttons}"

dosnt matter how many times you tell people not to touch it, the do :)

looking awesome dude!!! hope your ebc has a lock hold function though, learned very quick with my first V when the conversation happens

"whats that do?"

"its the boost controller"

"whats it for?"

"controllers the boost preasure of the turbo"

"{confused look} huh?"

"how much power it makes,"

"cool! {istantly presses fuckin buttons}"

dosnt matter how many times you tell people not to touch it, the do :)

hahaha yeh i can imagine. i think to alter things you have to press both buttons at exactly same time. Not fool proof but better than nothing lol

Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, hurry up and get the TOM's sprayed up though bbz :)

Will do sir :p