Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be boosting along side you soon fella, lov this motor and good to see a oil presure gauge in should com before boost presure gauge really on all cars do u now the presure ste or do u want me to find out for u so u can watch that bottom ends for going.

will be boosting along side you soon fella, lov this motor and good to see a oil presure gauge in should com before boost presure gauge really on all cars do u know the presure ste or do u want me to find out for u so u can watch that bottom ends for going.
sexual!!!!!! that is all :)

thankyou but what are your thoughts on the car? :o

will be boosting along side you soon fella, lov this motor and good to see a oil presure gauge in should com before boost presure gauge really on all cars do u now the presure ste or do u want me to find out for u so u can watch that bottom ends for going.

Yeh you can find out for me if you want matey

oil pressure gauge needs piping in properly to be honest i need to find a proper fitting kit for it first lol

IMG00467-20110325-1709.jpg

it stays between 1.0 and 1.1bar on boost in all gears so thats cool :)

it goes!

u boys have my full admeration, this is how u learn by getting stuck in. the oil presure should be 2.5-4.9 bar @ 3000 rpm but more towards the 4.9 if it is lower thn 3.5 u can remove the oil presure switch and shim up the spring to get better presure recomended as the presures i normaly see on this engine are around 3 bar. remember that on cold start up the filter houses a oil thermo that will give u a higher presure on cold start up thn drop and settle.

looking awesone dude, making me want to turbo mine :o

DO IT :)

proper cant wait 2 c this again!!

totally transformed since i last saw it lol

lol it has indeed :D

you not coming to rising sun by the way matey?

looks awesome mate, the toms kit would ruin it id say but thats upto you lol

your 100% right thats why im selling all my toms kit. will look mint on someone elses car but im a fan of standardness and want to keep it like that now :blush:

your 100% right thats why im selling all my toms kit. will look mint on someone elses car but im a fan of standardness and want to keep it like that now :(

good lad!!

if it aint broke dont fix it! :blush: