Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get em fitted an drag your arse over sunday :wub:

cant mate apart from bumper and fuel pump needing fitting the most important thing is the lights and indicators need wiring up properly which im hoping my bro can do and the first time he might be available to do that is guess what........sunday :o

wey hey bout time you got rid of them other blue shitters :o

nice!! just what it needed really! wasnt overly keen on those wolfraces.

so whens it on the road?

Lol i do admit these are so much better but the wolfraces were just making the best out of what i had while i got on with other things lol

cant mate apart from bumper and fuel pump needing fitting the most important thing is the lights and indicators need wiring up properly which im hoping my bro can do and the first time he might be available to do that is guess what........sunday :wub:

Gutted dude :o

Looking damn good dude :wub: also as a side note ct9 based turbos don't have locating pins on the compressor housing just the fook off huge circlip, rotating the housing it a piece of cake, remove circlip, lift off housing rotate and replace clip, done :o I know you sorted it now anyway but just for reference if you ever have an issue again :o

personally i dont like grids any more, far to may about. but white on white should look schweeet regardless. aslong as it goes low! arch gap will be gay. has to be atleast as low as your last black gt was!.... you have been warned :wub:

Gutted dude

me too :o

Looking damn good dude also as a side note ct9 based turbos don't have locating pins on the compressor housing just the fook off huge circlip, rotating the housing it a piece of cake, remove circlip, lift off housing rotate and replace clip, done I know you sorted it now anyway but just for reference if you ever have an issue again

Damm thanks for that wish id have known that now id have had the car done now instead of waiting nearly 2 weeks for the bloody pipe to be extended lol

they are some nice wheels! get them on mate!

going on first thing tomorrow mate :o

very sweet dude

thankyou sir

Wheels look sexy mate!!

Also make sure its done for the Nottingham meet

thanks dude. and yeh im having to miss out on manc meet tomorrow so il deffo have to get to notts meet

personally i dont like grids any more, far to may about. but white on white should look schweeet regardless. aslong as it goes low! arch gap will be gay. has to be atleast as low as your last black gt was!.... you have been warned

haha the black gt was slammed loved it haha its going as low as it will go trust me mate

Not to sure on the wheels either, may change my mind when they are on though? :wub:

better than the wolfraces though yeah? :o

Hope they are a low offset or your gonna be running fat spacers :D

aye, got 45 profile tyres too instead of the 50's on my old one so it can go down a bit more :wub:

Looking good steve mate, gutted you aint making it to the manc meet :o

White on white will look lush :o

i know i really wanted to go :o wheels are going on soon

ill update you all then :p

i got sent a picture message just before the weekend from steve and here it is... just after a wash...

stevegt.jpg

we were also out driving around all last night in it... engine seems healthy and smooth enough, she boost's to 0.3-0.4bar and is still pretty nippy! Slight hum coming from the front drivers side wheel area which i was adiment was a wheel bearing. So steve has ordered 2 new ones which should be here tormorrow! Its also been to motosave today to get checked over on the rams and tracked up...

tracking was so far out it didnt register on gauges so thats all sorted and a loose gearbox sump plug fixed a small leak! I replaced a few missing bolts from the sandwich plate and richard replaced the refitted the exhaust the the downpipe..

i believe at the minute though steve and his next door neighbour are replacing the inlet>head gasket as steve didnt even put one on! So that should solve the high idle/air leak!

Ive booked tormorrow off work to do his fuel pump kit, gizmo boost controller, detail the complete car, and then we'll be doing up and down the local dual carrageway fettling the boost settings no doubt! Then, going for an MOT if they can fit us in at our local friendly (no cat) MOT'er :wacko:

Im sure steve will fill you in on a bit more but im bored and work and im sure the majority of you are screaming to know how its running and what it looked like! :lol:

and if u dont like it steve, tough shit :) muhaha!

i didnt there was one one an old one and it was pretty fooked so i put a new one on

just had it out for a run, its boosting better and stronger and the air leak problem is fixed

also Chris aka nastrash2003 your ported head is fooking superb it has made a mahoosive difference especially top end you really are a genius sir