Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

Just checked back on this.

Bummer to see your selling up but best to get out of renting Steve, its just money down the pan each month. We are in the process of buying a house and although im going to be broke for years to come now and no money to spend on the Demon its the right thing to do :lol:

Jason :p

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted ste, see its got you wer it hurts!!!. lov the way u have got stuck in and made it your own, full respect to you. its shocking u have not run it longer just seems a shame was hoping to com on a few cruises with u guys.

chris

p.s if you sell that head i did mate, you want around 300 quid no joke, if not more. u will not find 1 like it on here and if u do i bet its 500+. make som dollor on it if u sell it, ho ever puts it on will lov it.

craigs car has 1 and he is not running half the mods other people have got and it stays right along side thm and he's on standard booste.

wat u going with your old engine and crank, am interested mate.

:D

i know i know

how much for glow panel

if i can get the good one off mate without snapping it you can have it for £35 delivered dude if now i have another one but its got a crack in it. thats £25 delivered but its got brand new bulbs in it too

YES!!!! I love your bro's GT! :D

EDIT: Just seen you're not swapping everything over

nah mate want standard power now really

Just checked back on this.

Bummer to see your selling up but best to get out of renting Steve, its just money down the pan each month. We are in the process of buying a house and although im going to be broke for years to come now and no money to spend on the Demon its the right thing to do :p

Jason

cheers jase its the right thing to do. worked out the other day I've paid £16k so far in the last few years in rent that could have gone towards a mortgage

i actually agree with your plan.

you put some mega effort into the white one bro, and u should be proud. the green one will tide you over for a SEXY EP while you get on the property ladder! good plan man.

Phil.

Yes mate I've really stuck by it through the many bad and broken times. so much blood sweat and tears gone into her but I've literally fallen in love with this one and unlike my white one this ones mint inside and out

gutted ste, see its got you wer it hurts!!!. lov the way u have got stuck in and made it your own, full respect to you. its shocking u have not run it longer just seems a shame was hoping to com on a few cruises with u guys.

chris

p.s if you sell that head i did mate, you want around 300 quid no joke, if not more. u will not find 1 like it on here and if u do i bet its 500+. make som dollor on it if u sell it, ho ever puts it on will lov it.

craigs car has 1 and he is not running half the mods other people have got and it stays right along side thm and he's on standard booste.

wat u going with your old engine and crank, am interested mate.

Cheers chris. and yeah im getting the money that amazing ported head deserves dont worry. it was by far one of the best things i had done you really are a genius with engines dude. That old engine im selling mate. Ported head, new cambelt, oil pump valve stem oil seals, head gasket etc as you know you as you fitted it. Also got a new crank seal and new Ground and balanced crank to sell with it so all it needs is bottom end shells and its ready to go

Well the green one is a beauty so it's all good imo.

I'm sure a few choice engine mods couldn't hurt too. :p

Id love to but im putting my foot down with myself and staying standardish for a bit

gutted but not supprised tbf!!

it is sad but needs must and all that :lol:

you can never just say. "ok well i dont agree with what your doing but good luck anyway" can you :lol:

atleast the people who know about renting costs or owning your own house know what im on about

as nice as your white one is mate, your bro's one is sexual, love the colour on a gt! should defo make sure you have the essentials on the new GT tho! like coilovers, exhaust etc :lol:

may be intrested in a few parts off your white gt mate :p

Did not see this coming :p

But at least you'll still be behind the wheel of a MINT GT :lol:

But yea just keep it like it is and all the best with getting a property, I better make the most of my car while I can then :unusre: :p

this aint the end though. once I've got a house with a garage im hoping and free some money up its going forged td04 :lol: just need standard for now to get some money saved