Zac's White Glanza V - :P

Bumper looks awesome (naturally), the badge looks better than I thought it would but still a bit lost, try black? :D

Yeah i think i might give it a go dude will be after the meet though now, only held on with fishing wire so easy to pull off lol

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well giving the car a good clen today for the manchester meet tmoz, i gave it a good wash and dry ready for the polish and wax and thought id snap a few pics in the light lol come in for a quick break and some dinner then back out to get it finished off :D Anyway heres the pics:

30102010550.jpg

30102010551.jpg

30102010552.jpg

And the reflection before i even polish here :D

30102010553.jpg

Cheers lads, Zac :)

Cheers for the comments lads :huh:

Also was a great meet yesterday and i won a box of 12 dohnuts FTW lol found a few pictures on the site of mine which i though id add in here for future.

Also the lads that saw the car at the meet what you saying about the badge, lose it??

heres the pics: (Thanks to Craig & Markoos)

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

DSCF1206.jpg

traffordcentremeet31stOct001.jpg

Thanks again lads for the pics, was good meeting you :wub:

what asin last week??

that got sent ages ago! fuckin royal mail :huh: glad you finally got it

Yeah think i got it last thursday lol, had it off the road a while anyway so havnt been using the car so was no problem dude, i completely forgot about it and was wondering what it was when my bro told me i had a package lol

Thanks anyway dude, much appreciated :wub:

How did you find the fitment of the Varis Front Bumper??

It looks like the drivers side is slightly off just under the wing.

Would love to hear your opinion on it as I'l be getting one in the near future.

The car looks stunning by the way, shine off it is lovely!

Thanks

John

Fitment is really good mate, it is slightly out under the wing like you have said but tbh your the only person who has pointed it out, its not bad at all mate.

The fogs was abit of a bitch to fit, dont just go in a drill where marked, the marked holes are marked for the 96 spec fogs, looking in your avatar you have a 98 spec, but once in looks mint.

Theres only the two screws in the arched that hold the varis on, you may want to get some brackets fabricated from the top of the varis to the chassis or modify a cooling panel like i think im going to do.

Other than that mate there mint and totally transform the front end of any glanza and also fit perfectly with a HDI FMIC lol

Go and buy one dude!!!!

Cheers for that man,

Yes I'l be buying a hdi or a j performance hdi replica one cause they are the only core that suit that bumper!!

So there are only x2 screws holding the bumper on??

I though the grill on the varis bumper extended up to the where the standard grill mounts but i guess not lol.

I'm sure I will find someway of securing it better, will have to try and see why the fitment it off just under the wing before i get one, im sure its only something to do with the cooler.

Thanks for that anyway

John

No worries dude, i dont think there is nothing i can do about the fitment under the wing as where it meets the arch line its perfect and sits flush it just at the front of the wing where it seems to sit in a little more.

Edit: Yeah forgot to mension that one iddy, yeah the tabs under the headlight are really tight and wont budge when in so the two screws under the arches are fine as ive been running it a few weeks with no problems at all, but as i want a cooling panel i thought it will help aswel :huh: