Zac's White Glanza V - :P

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha i might need it before matey, ill have to let you know ;)

Im hopefully getting the car on stands on saturday and once all the brakes are bled etc, its gettin a good seeing to before she sees the road :(

Right well finially this weekend we got the car almost ready for the road again :thumbsup:

all the new running gear is on and i finally got some pictures for you lot!!! haha

Pictures:

Brakes Fitted, really looking forward to how these perform, Ferrodo Disks, Yellow Stuff Pads and the Twinpots!!! hey have been bled up with Motul RBF 660 fluid which ive looked into and is meant to be amazing for what i want, No point in having good brakes and bleeding them up with shite fluid!!

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

The front end all built up with, 24mm Whiteline ARB, Anti-lift kit, Super Pro front poly bushes, New ball joints, track rod ends and an overall freshen up :)

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0259.jpg

And finally onto the rear end, Whiteline RARB, Blue Axle, TM Developments Poly Axle bushes and again a freshen up :(

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

Also managed to get myself a Carbon Cusco rear strut Brace, really love this part, looks amazing!!!

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

Sooo im really happy with it and hopefully should be back on the road next weekend B)

Got her serviced aswell today with new gearbox and engine oil and a power enterprise filter.

Ive also now full stripped the interior out, re routed some of the wires to the rear lights through the rear quarters and trying to find some carbon to make covers for the rear quarters.

The last things to know do is, clean the interior metal work as there's alot of dirt build up and buy some new wheel nuts for the sparcos !!

Few more little niggles i want to get sorted but theyu can be done when shes on the road, really looking forward to feel boost again and see how she handles B)

Cheers lads, Zac

Cheers lads, appreciate the comments :thumbsup:

Also i thought the rear axle might of been a little OTT but i think it looks spot on now!!

Alignment will hopefully done in the next couple of weeks if i can get something sorted with liam :)

Hahaha cheers micky!!!

I know its there for protection but i really hate all the underseal wax oil on it, it really makes it look filthy underneath but theres nothing i can do about that im affraid as i want it to stay mint with no rust :thumbsup:

Cant fault ya mate the amount of salt we get shot on the roads in the winter aluminum cant even survive lol...Keep it up zac something different to what everyone elss is doing with the cars these days!

Yeah thats exactly what im wanting tbh, not really chasing figures at the minute, im really wanting a little track weapon tbh, to handle really well and then ill slam the TD12 i have in my room on at a later date :thumbsup:

Just wanting something a little different and so people can see the car and be like 'Thats the glanza with the blue running gear' hahaha

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCE :thumbsup:

Hahaha cheers Chris, i was looking at your old beast yesterday, i had the pics saved on my laptop and found them, God that was such a clean motor!!!

... Was probably being the key word lol, i havnt seen anything about it in a long time. onwards and upwards though haha, i'm so bad at keeping cars for a long time! this time next year i'l have DC5 :thumbsup:

Yep Mark, its the ideal place for a meet, the overflow for showcase is more than enough room and there now Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, Mc Donalds & KFC and its like 2 seconds from the motorway!!!!

I need to have a word with the manager are Showcase though just to make sure it all cool.

Si, i havnt tested the bushes yet but i spoke to dave on numerous occasions and he says this is the correct way for fitment as it puzzled me alot.... The poly bush is just stupid wide compared to the axle itself, mainly to make it fit into the chassis of the car. It looks like the axle will be able to move on the bush from left to right :S But with the panhard rod on it shouldnt move at all, it looks really confusing and that the bushes should have larger lips on either side to be tight against the axle but still the width to fit tight in the chassis. For a starter i thought you hade to keep the outer shell of the standard bush so i got all the rubber out and the new poly bushes diameter was too big to fit in, so i rang dave and he said it needs to come out......

Personally mate i think id go for the TRD ones on RHD Japan but i havtn tested the TM ones but im guessing they will be fine as dave said hes fitted loads and used them on track cars.

My description might be a little rubbish but hard to explain really....

No dont have one to hand matey but will do for you tonight, PM me your number and ill get home snap one and send you it straight away :thumbsup:

Whats the difference between the 82 and 91 beams???