Absolutely excellent service from Luke. He offered me some ID-Workz decals at an unbeatable price and they arrived through the post before I knew it! Highly recommended by me, my next order is already placed. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely fabulous character - helped me out (well, halfway) in my driveshaft dilemma, providing me with some free driveshafts! And he wouldn't take any sort of monetary incentive! I'm sure he'll gladly take my copious amounts of love I'll throw his way if I'm ever in his vicinity :)

Much appreciated babe! x

Got a wee dude pissing on "HONDA" from Luke, couldnt be happier!

rapid delivery, top notch quality, no adhesion issues whatsoever!!!!!!!! well chuffed!!!! cant wait to bait some dirty v-tackers!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++

Phil.

Guest ep82_girl

thank you for my little sticker (it went to next doors and been sitting there for 2 days!!!)

its sooo cute going on oky mo i get her back

thanks hun

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Luke is a legend :(

Got my stickers last week and i have just been looking at them waiting to get them on the Demon, just can't yet ^_^

Will be back for more stickers soon Luke :p

• 2 months later...

Sound guy, sorted my NinjaShine ones after most of them fell out in the post the first time. Well impressed and will be using for future ones :wub:

Are the hellflush ones printed by you dude? I need some printed ones

Edited by Hou