• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

absolute beauty!, loving the bride seats and mats!, just got myself a nardi steering wheel :), had the money to buy some bride seats but unsure were to look as its tough to see which are real and fake "/.. but my cranks knocking so they are for future purchase once again :(

really is looking awesome lew, keep up the good work! :D

absolute beauty!, loving the bride seats and mats!, just got myself a nardi steering wheel :), had the money to buy some bride seats but unsure were to look as its tough to see which are real and fake "/.. but my cranks knocking so they are for future purchase once again :(

really is looking awesome lew, keep up the good work! :D

Theres a few signs to tell mate like cheap material , wonky writting ive got a picture somewhere showing the difference's. You sorting the crank out yourself?

Love the updates mate.. Looked awesome at JAE :)

Cheers luke

That looks pretty cool tbh like the suttlety of em but yeh u notice em if u get me looking well smart as usual lew

Cheers mate yeah they do blend in well

could you send me the link to show if they are fake or not please :), yeahh ive rang TD up and im just waiting for them to get back to me as they fully booked out "/, they said it will be new shells, crank regrind and then timing kit, water and oil pump.. then whatever damage has been done :(

will be pricey but worth it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you are happy mate :) it was a bitch to pack lol

Was a pain to unpack lol

Will look ace when on. Same with the inlet and TB.

Cheers mate cant wait to see the benefits of the inlet

Awsome stuff ! Need to get me self a livesports wing. Keep up the good work.

would suit your gt well dude

Looking good mate, its been an age for me waiting for this inlet to go on and see what difference it makes so I dno how your feeling! lol!

Quick question though, where the vaccum pipes attach to the bottom of the inlet, did you get any adapters that screw in to the tapped threads?

• 2 weeks later...