• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Few quick questions regarding the 5 spoke wheels:

-Were you on coilies at the time?

-Did you use 45 or 50 profile tyres?

-Were those arches rolled?

Trying to figure out what to do with mine, they have 195/50 Paradas, and I'll be running Meisters so it'll be lower but the wheels stick out almost as much as your Grid Drifts!

• 2 weeks later...

Few quick questions regarding the 5 spoke wheels:

-Were you on coilies at the time?

-Did you use 45 or 50 profile tyres?

-Were those arches rolled?

Trying to figure out what to do with mine, they have 195/50 Paradas, and I'll be running Meisters so it'll be lower but the wheels stick out almost as much as your Grid Drifts!

He was on coilovers when they where put on the car, had to do a lot of playing with the setting of it to get it right and to reduce the scrapping but got it just right now (what ever anyone says the hardest setting is not the best it nearly killed us on the way back from japfest 2 and scrapped if you went over a peice of paper!)

he has 50 but 45 would be better again to reduce srapping

the front wings are livesports so wider anyway but he has got 5mm (i think) spacers on the front to clear the brakes and i think the inner lip has been rolled on the back

he will update you more but working away at the minute so dont no when he will see this hope this helps in the mean time

Proper wheels on a proper nice gt mate, when's the rest of the kit comin??

I know what u are saying about the garage bit, mine never saw any rain for years, then I became gay and stopped driving it if the weather looked bad in any way lol

He was on coilovers when they where put on the car, had to do a lot of playing with the setting of it to get it right and to reduce the scrapping but got it just right now (what ever anyone says the hardest setting is not the best it nearly killed us on the way back from japfest 2 and scrapped if you went over a peice of paper!)

he has 50 but 45 would be better again to reduce srapping

the front wings are livesports so wider anyway but he has got 5mm (i think) spacers on the front to clear the brakes and i think the inner lip has been rolled on the back

he will update you more but working away at the minute so dont no when he will see this hope this helps in the mean time

That's a big help Zoe, thanks a lot!! I plan to run my Meisters with a touch of camber, 45 profile tyres and with an arch roll I'm hoping it'll just about clear!