DEAN- if you pay on gate you will not be on the stand! Onli advanced payments on da stand. pay on gate park in car park Sorry.

ADAM- il edit topic later for you

x x x

Cheers my dear :(

Hope you managed to sort out your comp at work LMAO

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ whay good lad iddy. now get the demo glanz ready cant wait to see it out on the track :p

come on guys last couple of hours lets get a few more poeple and reach 40 cars :(

Guest ep82_girl

I WILL BE SENDING THIS FORM IN 8AM TOMORROW SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME PLEASE PAY ME ON jo_starletgtturbo@hotmail.com AND PM ME STRAIGHT AWAY AND I SHALL ADD YOU TO THE LIST BEFORE I SEND IT

MORE THE MERRIER GUYS

xxx

wow thats it guys

44 cars and 68 people paid :) awesome turbout once again really reflects the dedication of the members on here

hope you all get there safe and well get polishing/tuning/repairing whatever and make sure there minters ;) il be seeing a lot of you at the RR day too cant wait

bad times my car has blown a hg due to a pressure build in the water system :p good possibility i wont be at fest with the beast :p if this is the case ill be in an mx5 will it be ok to use the stand pass still and park it somewhere in the back out of the way or would you rather i stay off the stand?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm mulling over coming along to get some test miles on the SW20 GT track-bitch before I do Italy > Nurburgring > home on the 18th, but it'll be tight (got welding then MOT then cambelt etc to do before testing etc).

I'll probably crash the IMOC or TwoBrutal stand or something....depends who makes the best cuppa or has biccies!

Be good to see some faces if I do make it though! :)

Guest ep82_girl
just a quickie steve! are the tickets we have bort mean we are on a stand or just to enter?

im not good enuff to answer the question am i :) lol only joking!!!

the tickets (yes the ones I managed to nag the organisers for extras for ;) )

are for entry and stand so you dont need to pay nemore (unless you bring a passenger for dont have an advance ticket)

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
hell yeah just sorted out a ticket from joe thank you :D

i know im fab :D

xxx

bad times my car has blown a hg due to a pressure build in the water system B) good possibility i wont be at fest with the beast :D if this is the case ill be in an mx5 will it be ok to use the stand pass still and park it somewhere in the back out of the way or would you rather i stay off the stand?

shorty we will have anything on the stand :) we aint strict and nasty like others ;)

as long as your there that all that matter we will just disguise the mazda badge and turn it into a toyota one :D

xxxx

shorty we will have anything on the stand :) we aint strict and nasty like others ;)

you said my bro would have to park out the way and you wouldnt know if the others would like his car being on there? lol

Guest ep82_girl
you said my bro would have to park out the way and you wouldnt know if the others would like his car being on there? lol

its a civic!!!! that a dif kettle of fish!!! exactly like others did at the last JF all the non satrlets are hidden away!! also shorty has a starlet and due to mechanical problems he can not bring his starlet.

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
yayyy im down! see u at the premier inn sat ep91 (JO)! will ring u in couple wks ok. looking foward to it all! :)

yeah no worries hunni. we should be getting there about 3pm then going to go for food in the evening in the hotels beef eater

xxxx

hes gunna park it out the way, but i dont see why anyone wuold be bothered by it, mite even persuade him to buy a starlet surrounded by so many beautiful cars his will look gay :)

im trying to persuade him to get a glanza when his claim money comes through ;)