Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol feels like its taking forever, i brought it home yesterday and put it in the carpark behind my flat, working on it today and was told i have to move it on saturday as theres gonna be a gala day in the carpark! Wtf!

Yours must be done by now aswell shorty? If this were a race it'd be a photo finish :haha:

hopefully get it running this week if all goes well amjad :D

got the other half of the engine loom in today but there was a wierd problem. Theres only one hole in the bulkhead for the loom. where the other one should be in the middle its just flat, like a barbie :haha: so i had to put it through the other hole and stretch the wires to the middle, but it saves cutting a new hole.

got a couple of plugs in the drivers footwell im lost with can anyone help?

photo-1.jpg

not the 2 in my hand. the blue one and white ones above it, the wire for the front speaker is connected to them.

oh and my wheels should be ready tomorrow :D

Its was a while ago i done mine but if i remember right the wires from one of the plugs on that side connect to the wires on one of the plugs running down the centre/gearstick but the plugs are different. Check the colours of the wires and try to mach them up. I made made an extention and cut the plug from the na dash loom. Bearing in mind my dash loom was from a 98 glanza and its a 97 ep95 so it may be totaly different.

Thanks dude! Ill give that a go although as you say it might be totally different, mines. 99 and the looms are from a 96 i think. Its been a pain in the arse, those plugs from that side are white though? The plug in the middle is grey?

Domt suppose u have a pic of what you have done?

ive already had my snips and connector blocks out so hopefully ive not gone too far lol

Couldnt say no to these today, will be selling them when i finish the speedlines tho! Excuse the lack of air in the rear tyre lol

photo-10.jpg

Fitted my 20mm spacers with them

photo-12.jpg

Apart from these i got the last of the parts i was waiting on and fitted them. map sensor, indicator stalks and i recieved a coil with no ignitor, my fault tho i explained it wrong to the guy, so waiting for a response from him to get the ignitor. Soo close now its doing my head in!

Thanks mate, too small for me tho there 14's!

My car doesnt go low enough to suit them, they were pretty lost in the arches before i fitted the 20mm spacers.

I had the speedlines shot blasted and im gonna paint them but its taking forever to smooth them back down so these will do till i get the speedlines finished.

Hopefully getting an autospark down at the weekend to have a look over the wiring for me as im lost with a few bits.

Im getting pissed off with it again! Cabt wait to turn the key and hear it fire up!

th_IMG_0666.jpg

Had a lot of fucking about extending wires and stuff, was a proper nightmare.

Still got a problem tho, the rear lights aint workin and i need to cut the indicators off the olx engine loom as the 1s on the glanza looms have been chopped off!

Look at this mess

photo-14.jpg

Got through it all tho and tidied it all back up again, wont be touching wires again after that!

Put the interior back together, i finally have matching seats:)) so good to get the other recaro in

photo-13.jpg

Damn right, the spark never turned up so had to do it myself:( was anning on fitting the alarm as its all marked up ready to go but ive had enough, ill just pay someone to do it haha

If anyone reading this has an ignitor send me a pm please im desperate